1. Will I be able to locate my phone with the Cashify app if the phone’s sim is changed?
This feature will work even if the sim gets changed. The only requirement would be of Internet service being activated.
2. How do I get to remotely control my lost device with Anti-Theft service?
3. What is Cashify Anti-Theft service?
Anti-Theft is a service provided by Cashify wherein, one can track their lost phone via Cashify web portal. Once you have downloaded our app, you are only needed to activate it in your profile. Other features include remotely raising alarm, data wipe, send a message and lock phone.
4. What all features does the Cashify Anti-Theft app offers?
Cashify’s Anti-Theft feature comes with the following functionalities:
Use this feature to raise an alarm on your phone via Internet access. The alarm lets you detect the phone if it’s nearby or warn people next to the potential thief of the suspect. You even get to choose the alarm type.
- Send Message:
Lets you communicate with the bearer of the phone by sending a text message. This option can be widely used to persuade the other person with rewards or consequences, as per the scenario.
- Lock & Unlock:
If the phone gets stolen then you can lock/unlock the phone as per your convenience. You can also change/reset the password of the phone.
- Phone Wipe (including SD Card):
Use it to delete the phone data, reset phone, re-boot & wipe SD card data
- App Icon (Hide, Unhide):
You can hide the cashify app icon with this option to avoid unwanted installation of the app by the intruder. Thus ensuring a constant tracking of the device.
- Track Location with GPS feature:
Get a real-time location of your phone on Map via the Cashify Website.
5. How do I download and activate Cashify Anti-Theft service?
STEPS TO ACTIVATE THE APP:
Click on Cashify app>Panel/drawer>Anti-Theft>Activate protection tab>Click activate>answer security questions>agree to the terms and conditions>E-mail will be delivered over the registered id with the web link>current device status will change to Protected.
6. Can I track my phone’s location and how?
Any smartphone with that has Cashify app installed on it can be remotely tracked by using the Anti-theft option.
Sign up with the Cashify app, visit anti-theft section and fill in answers to the security questions. Agree to the terms & conditions for using the app and click on next. Congratulations now your device will display a ‘Protected’ Status.
In case you ever wish to track the phone’s location, simply visit the Cashify website, answer the security question and activate the tracking feature to get real-time updates.
7. What are the system requirements for using the Anti-Theft?
In order for Cashify app to work as Anti-Theft measure, the device’s GPS should necessarily be ON and the map permission to app should also be provided.
8. What will be the validity of the Cashify Anti-theft services?
This service will be activated on your phone till the time you do not uninstall the app, thus preventing gadget loss due to theft.
9. Do I have to pay for any of these services which are part of Cashify Anti- Theft?
Cashify Anti-Theft service is provided Free of cost under Cashify App, which can be downloaded on both iOs and Android devices.
10. Will Cashify also help me with the legal parts of device recovery under its Anti-theft services?
Our assistance is only limited to the applications of the app, which does not include providing assistance to the customers regarding any legal procedures.