1. How do I sell my gadget via Cashify?
Log on to www.cashify.in or download the Cashify app on your iOS or Android device. Search for your device through our on-page filter and mention its condition in required fields. Our automated system will quote a price for your device, which you shall receive at the time of pickup.
If you agree to sell, then please schedule a time slot that best suits you.
One of our representatives will visit your home/ office address for the pickup at the set date/ time and pay you instantly.
Please note that we don’t do any transactions from Hotels/ Guesthouse/ Hospitals etc. We do pick up only from home & office locations only.
2. What do you mean by Instant Cash?
It means our service engineer or our representative will come to your doorstep for physically evaluating the gadget’s condition and match it to the conditions you mentioned while generating the quote.
If the conditions of your device match with the provided description, our representative will pay you in Cash at that very instant. Besides cash, we also support online payment gateways like bank transfer and wallets.
Once you’ve transacted the device, we will forward you an OTP. Just share it with our representative, who will confirm the exchange and implement instant pay as per the payment method of your choice.
3. How do you determine the price for my device?
The price of a device depends on the overall quality and condition of the device. We examine your device to check if it is in order and, on the basis of it, we determine its price.
4. Why did I get paid less than the quote?
Sometimes the information given by the seller doesn’t match the physical condition of the device. This results in reduction in the price of the device. To understand the terms better, kindly read the guidelines carefully while selecting your phone’s specifications. And feel free to contact us in case of any difficulty.
5. What do you do with my old phone?
Once a phone is sold to us, we refurbish it and rectify whatever issues it might have. Following which, we sell these devices to retailers so that they can be further sold to customers looking to buy second-hand devices.
6. Do you charge something for picking up my gadget?
No, it is absolutely free!
7. What if my pickup is delayed?
Don’t worry we’ll get to you. If you haven’t yet received the contact details of your pick-up agent, get in touch with our customer support and share your service number. And we’ll take care of the rest.
8. What kind of tests are run on my phone and why?
All the tests that we do are listed here:
|IMEI||Calling Check||Pressure sensor||Camera burst test||Bluetooth|
|Wifi||Device age (auto)||Touch Calibration||3.5 mm Jack||Bill|
|Battery||Device age (manual validation)||Screen Check||Facial recognition||Headphones|
|Charging Port||ID lock||Screen Physical Condition||Brand Lock / icloud lock||Charger|
|Front Camera||Device root||Screen Functionality||Screen-lock or password||Box|
|Back Camera||Is the operator locked||Home button||Is IMEI / TAC authentic|
|Microphone||Accelerometer||Back button||Is the device stolen|
|Proximity||Recent App button||Bill authenticity|
|Vibrator||Volume buttons||Warranty status|
|Is processor / chipset authentic|
|Network – functional|
|Network Supported Bands|
- Device Spin Test (To check if a phone (usually iPhone) is bent
- Battery Spin Test (To check is the battery is inflated or not)
- Removing tempered glass to check if the screen is damaged or not.
9. What if your agent damages my phone?
We will never damage a product that we buy. Rest assured that your phone is in safe hands.
10. If my model is not available on Cashify, how do I sell it?
Can’t find your phone’s model on Cashify? Please drop us a mail at email@example.com with details about the Brand, Model, Configuration & Condition, and we will get back to you ASAP with the quote.
11. My phone has Broken/Damaged Screen but it’s still less than 12 months old. Why will it be not considered under warranty?
As per warranty conditions, a gadget is considered out of warranty if it’s physically damaged or has broken screen. Hence this kind of device/ phone is not considered to be under warranty.
12. Do I need to give the original invoice also?
Devices with company warranty will fetch you better prices. So, if you claim your device to be under warranty, then we would require the original invoice to be submitted at the time of sale.
Apart from that, we will also be requiring a xerox copy of your ID proof or a photo of your identity proof that will be taken by our representative on Cashify Partner app.
13. What if my gadget is under warranty and I have lost the invoice?
In order to claim any warranty, the buyer always needs to have the invoice on them. However, in case of a lost invoice, the device will be considered to be more than a year old and the price shall be quoted accordingly.
Also, we only accept Indian invoices for warranty purposes. All items with Non-Indian invoice will be considered out of warranty.
14. What if during pick up the condition of the gadget doesn’t match to the one I provided on Cashify?
Under such circumstances, our representative will present you a fresh quote as per the actual condition of the gadget. If you agree, then we will pay you the re-quoted amount on the spot. You may also choose to discontinue our service if the re-quoted value is not up to your mark, without any risk of paying.
15. I bought a phone from the USA and now want to sell it. Will you buy it and do you buy locked phones?
We buy gadgets which you bought outside India but we don’t consider it in warranty even if you have a valid bill with it. This is because most gadgets bought outside India have warranty valid in the country of origin and not in India. Also, we don’t buy locked phone or CDMA phones.
16. I bought a new phone for Rs. 25,000/- ten days ago. I am expecting Rs. 24,000/- for it but Cashify is giving very low value for it?
When you buy a gadget and sell it in few days, please don’t expect an ‘almost original’ price for it, as the device now falls under the category of ‘used’. You may be better off selling it to a friend. For a professional buyer, the product has already lost 25- 50% of its value when you bought it.
17. Where can I buy a second-hand phone?
You can find second-hand phones on e-outlets like eBay, and many others including offline Mobile Phone stores though, although we have no special recommendation to make.
18. Why isn’t my device listed?
Some devices don’t sell anymore. This is either because they’re not relevant anymore (such as Samsung Galaxy S7) or they’re too old (such as Flip and Qwerty phones). Although we love the Moto Flip, its irrelevance makes us unable to buy it.
19. Is your service available throughout India?
We’re working hard to reach every city and town throughout India. Keep showing us your love and we might just come to your place first. Here are the cities we currently operate in:
|19. Navi Mumbai|
20. How do I become a Partner or a re-seller with Cashify?
We are expanding our Operations day by day, and we welcome Partners to join us across the country. You can reach us by writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing your Name, Email address, Phone number & City. We will get back to you once we get these details.
21. Can I reschedule my pickup?
Yes, all you have to do is just get in touch with us on email@example.com or +917290068900.
22. How do I opt out of the Cashify SMS program?
Just send the SMS “CHYSTOP” to 56263.
24. Where can I reach you for prompt resolution of queries and/or complaints?
You can either reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +917290068900