It’d be fair to say that last year’s Galaxy Note 7 was a grand blunder in the history of smart phones. But Samsung is all set to come back with the Note 8. And it’s coming prepared. The Note 8 is set to bring some unique features. We’ve rounded up everything we know about the device here for you.
Samsung’s customarily launches a new Note flagship each year at Berlin in IFA tech show, which suggests that the Galaxy Note 8 will make its debut in early-September 2017.
Specs and news
– 6.3 inch 3840×2160 Super AMOLED curved Infinity Display with a 18.5:9 ratio
– S Pen support
– Improved iris scanner
– Screen embedded fingerprint scanner
– Built-in ‘Bixby’ AI assistant
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip, 6GB RAM
– Vertical dual lens rear-facing camera
– USB-C connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Android 7.0 Nougat
– IP68 certification (in case you’re wondering how that works)
– 64 GB built-in storage, microSD expansion
– Fast charging, wireless charging support
While some early rumours are like that this marked the end of the era for Samsung’s Galaxy Note range, the firm is all set to make a huge comeback in 2017. The much awaited release is less than in two months away, and despite the Note 7 disaster, the hype is building.