iQOO Z3 5G vs Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G
The latest flagship phones from iQOO vs Xiaomi have just been released. They both offer a lot of great features. These include a powerful processor, high-quality cameras, and lots of storage space. And while they each offer their own unique features, there are also some key differences between the two. We’ll go over all the details to help you decide which phone is right for you.
Also Read: Recycle Old Device
The iQOO Z3 has a newer processor compared to the Xiaomi Mi 10i, the iQOO Z3 is slightly more expensive, compared to the Xiaomi Mi 10i model. The Xiaomi Mi 10i has a massive battery capacity capable 100% charging in 58 minutes, though it packs a bigger battery can get the phone to last an extra day. The Mi 10i does not have a water-resistant build and the iQOO Z3 has a water-resistant build. The iQOO Z3 model run on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 768 Chipset whereas the Xiaomi model run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 Chipset. When we compare these phones, Mi 10i is a mid-range phone whereas the iQOO Z3 comes with an affordable price in the market.
Also Read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
Processor and Storage
Looking at iQOO Z3 5G vs Xiaomi Mi 10i both phones run on Android v11, and the iQOO Z3 runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 768 processor with Adreno 620 GPU. On the other hand, Xiaomi Mi 10i runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 processor with Adreno 619 GPU. When we consider the iQOO Z3 vs the Mi 10i in terms of storage, iQOO Z3 comes with three variants, which are 128GB 8GB RAM and 256GB 8GB RAM and 6GB 128GB whereas the Mi 10i comes with three variants, which are 128GB 8GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM and 128GB 6GB RAM.
Also Read: Compare Mobile Phones
Compared to the rear camera of these phones, iQOO Z3 5G comes with a triple rear camera setup of a 64-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel wide angle camera and 2-megapixel optical zoom camera. In reverse, the Mi 10i comes with Quad camera setup of a 108-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel wide angle camera, 2-megapixel digital zoom camera and 2-megapixel mono camera.
Considering these two phones’ front cameras, Both iQOO Z3 5G and the Mi 10i 5G come with a 16-megapixel primary camera with HDR features.
Also Read: Top Camera Smartphones
At the point when we analyze the battery reinforcement of these phones, iQOO Z3 accompanies a 4400 mAh Li-ion battery with 55W though the Xiaomi Mi 10i accompanies 4820 mAh Li-polymer battery with 33W. iQOO Z3 capable of 50% charging in 19 minutes whereas Mi 10i capable of 100% charging in 58 minutes.
Also Read: Smartphone News
The iQOO Z3 5G looks like a pretty capable smartphone especially at the price it’s being offered at, but the Xiaomi Mi 10i is on top of this segment because of its camera performance. Also, the iQOO Z3 looks more premium, and the fact that it comes with a water-drop notch. Both the iQOO and Xiaomi phones offer similar features like all-screen displays and water-drop notch displays with almost no bezels.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- Micromax is one of the oldest Indian smartphone brands which is now struggling with gloomy sales, mostly due to a lack of modern features and poor marketing. However, the brand does offer a decent price to performance ratio along with decent internals and acceptable modern hardware. Micromax smartphone line-up is definitely vast with the company…
- Sony has a great track record of creating innovative smartphones, although they have a stooping smartphone sales figure, they offer impressive hardware quality and decent internals in their smartphones. With the brand suffering from a bad reputation in the smartphone market, the offerings made by Sony often fail to attract the crowd. But, with the…
- Although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, Lenovo offers some of the decently crafted devices in the Indian market. The devices often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. However, each Lenovo mobile phone is better than its predecessor; the company tries to improve the smartphone lineup and have succeeded in…
- Huawei sub-brand Honor has a lot of smartphones in its portfolio. However, with Honor routinely adding new devices and updating the smartphone line-up, users get puzzled when they think of getting an upgrade for their existing device. To help you make the right decision, we present you with a specially designed, detailed Honor mobile price…
- The Taiwanese brand, Asus is one of the most prominent Smartphone brands in India. With the alluring Stock-alike UI and timely updates, the brand has recently gained popularity in the Indian markets. With a focus on budget, mid-range, and gaming smartphones, they offer a perfect blend of hardware and overall features. The brand has come…