OPPO A53s 5G vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
Oppo A53s vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10. Which one should you buy? Both models have a lot to offer but the question is which one offers more without having to spend so much because both are not cheap phones. There are many factors that go into determining which phone is the right choice for you and your needs. Let’s compare their specs and see how they stand against each other.
Oppo A53s was launched in India on October 12, 2020 whereas Redmi Note 10 was launched in India on March 16, 2021. Both of these smartphones are available now, with Oppo A53s price in India is Rs. 15,990 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 price in India Rs. 13,999.
Also Read: OPPO A53s 5G Review
Summarizing Both Oppo A53s vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, Oppo A53s model support 5G and Redmi Note 10 support 4G in Indian bands and both are mid-range smartphones. The Redmi Note 10 is a complete package and has impressive specifications as well as design and display. On the other hand, the Oppo A53s model offers a higher screen-to-body ratio with an affordable price tag. We have reviewed both the Oppo A53s vs Redmi Note 10 and here is our detailed verdict on how they stand in terms of value for money. Both the Oppo A53s versus Redmi Note 10 are priced more attractively and come with better build quality and offer a better display quality. The Redmi Note 10 offers a better camera experience whereas Oppo A53s is splash resistant and has better battery life.
Processor and Storage
Comparing Oppo A53s vs Redmi Note 10 smartphones, both devices run on Android v11 operating system. The Oppo A53s runs on the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali-G57 GPU whereas Redmi Note 10 runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor with Adreno 612 GPU. Looking at these phones in terms of storage, the Oppo A53s comes with two variants, which are 6GB 128GB and 8GB 128GB. On the flip side Redmi Note 10 comes with two variants, which are 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM. The Oppo A53s device supports expandable storage upto 1TB whereas Redmi Note 10 supports expandable storage upto 512GB.
Also Read: Best mobile phones under 35000
Considering the back camera of these smartphones, Oppo A53s accompanies a triple back camera arrangement of a 13-megapixel primary camera, 2-megapixel wide angle camera and 2-megapixel optical zoom camera. In switch, Redmi Note 10 accompanies Quad camera arrangement of a 48-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel wide angle camera, 2-megapixel macro camera and 2-megapixel depth camera.
Looking at these two smartphones’ front cameras, Oppo A53s accompanies a 8-megapixel primary camera and Redmi Note 10 accompanies a 13-megapixel primary camera.
Also Read: Smartphones News
Comparing the battery capacity of Oppo A53s 5G and Redmi Note 10, Oppo A53s 5G is equipped with a 5000 mAh large-capacity battery with 10W normal charging function. On the other hand, Redmi Note 10 is powered by a 5000 mAh 33W charging function. The Redmi Note 10 is capable of 100% charging in 74 minutes. Both of these phones support fast charging along with USB Type-C.
Also Read: New Smartphone Launches
If you want a well-designed phone which comes with some top-of-the-line features, you must consider the Oppo A53s as the best option. In the same breath, if you are looking for a phone which will also give you access to some of the best camera smartphones on the market, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is the phone that will fit your needs and pocket.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- Google has been creating Android which runs almost all the phones ever since Android publically came out into the market. However, after revolutionising the entire smartphone market, Google started creating its own smartphones and entered the flagship segment with the finest and refined variants from the brand in the Google Nexus Series. However, the series…
- POCO emerged as a gaming-centric brand of Xiaomi. It got a lot of fame in a concise time interval, mostly due to the impressive packaging offered at a jaw-dropping price tag. Although the company started with just two smartphone models, it has expanded its smartphone portfolio to multiple devices. So, to get a deeper look…
- The Chinese smartphone brand Huawei is one such company that have a lot of devices in its portfolio. However, the Huawei phone doesn’t currently run on Android OS, but their overall performance seems to be top-notch compared to other premium smartphones. Moreover, the company routinely adds new members to almost every other smartphone series it…
- LG grew as one of the most innovative smartphone manufacturers in the market over the years. The company has introduced numerous devices offering the trendiest features that other manufacturers fail to deliver. As a result, their smartphone portfolio is continuously growing, and it is becoming difficult to keep track of all the smartphone launches. Hence,…
- Motorola is one of the few brands that come into your mind when you think of stock Android smartphones. The company offers a decent range of smartphones that give a pure Android experience along with modern hardware. Motorola smartphone line-up is definitely vast, with the company catering budgets of almost all the users in the…