POCO X3 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom
We are all set to compare Poco X3 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom in this particular article. However, Poco X3 was released in India on 22nd September, 2020 whereas Realme 7 launched in India on 3rd September, 2020. On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom released in India on June 30th, 2020.
We will now briefly compare Poco X3 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom as we move ahead in the article.
Also Read : Realme Mobile Price List In India
Let us now have a look at Poco X3 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom detailed specifications :
Poco X3 has a 6.67 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio along with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection provided whereas Realme X3 SuperZoom has a 6.6 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection as well. When we compare Poco X3 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom, both the phones run on Android 10 and are powered by MIUI 12 and Realme UI respectively. Both the phones support Hybrid dual-SIM ( Nano ) and dual-SIM ( Nano ) respectively.
Processor and Storage
Poco X3 is a Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G processor and comes paired with up to 8GB RAM. On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom is powered by Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ processor and comes paired up with up to 12GB RAM.
Considering Poco X3 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom in terms of storage, Poco X3 has an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card ( up to 512GB ) whereas Realme X3 SuperZoom has an onboard storage of 256GB with no expandable storage.
Also Read : Smartphone News
Poco X3 has a quad-camera setup of a 64MP primary camera, 13MP ultrawide camera with a 119-degree field-of view, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. Whereas Realme X3 SuperZoom has a primary 64MP camera, 8MP periscope telephoto lens, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119-degree field-of-view, and 2MP macro sensor.
When we compare Poco X3 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom, Poco X3 has a single 20MP selfie camera whereas Realme X3 SuperZoom has a dual-selfie camera setup of 32MP+8MP.
Poco X3 has a 6,000mAh battery with a 33W fast charging support provided. On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom has 4,200mAh battery with Fast charging 30W that charges 100% in 55 minutes.
Also Read : POCO Mobile Price List In India
We have compared Poco X3 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom for you to understand features and specifications of both the phones and choose the best one for you.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
New LaunchesView All
You May Also Read
- The best smartphones under Rs 15000 is one of the most competitive mobile categories and this is because consumers want a value for money smartphone at a budget price. In recent months a lot of new smartphone brands have been introduced in India and all are aiming to provide the value for money best smartphones…
- If you are looking for the best smartphones under 10000, then you are in luck! The Indian smartphone market in recent years has evolved substantially to include great offerings at a budget price point. No longer are mobiles under 10000 underperforming or lacklustre. Many manufacturers like Xiaomi, Realme, Motorola, and Samsung have been spending a…
- Nobody was searching for the best Oppo phones a few years ago. In the last few years, the Chinese company has made a real push out from its native country. By the mid-2010s, they were releasing a huge variety of phones in India. And things are only heating up for one of the largest phone…
- Explore our best Vivo mobile phones launched in India. Read reviews, full specifications and get the best exchange price for you old phone.
- Being a Multinational telecommunications company, Sony Mobile Communications Inc has been a major name in the gadget world. Starting off as a joint endeavor between Sony and Ericsson, headquartered in Tokyo, the company has made into the smartphone market and has ever since been working hard to come up with the best sony mobiles. With…