Samsung Galaxy M42 5G vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G vs Samsung Galaxy A52
The most popular smartphones in the world are undoubtedly the Samsung Galaxy range. With new releases constantly, they’re always innovating and pushing boundaries with their latest tech and aesthetic. The Samsung Galaxy M42 5G is one of the most recent releases and is a stunning smartphone. However, that’s not all!
There’s also the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, which is slightly cheaper than its predecessor, and is compatible with Verizon; and finally, there’s the Samsung Galaxy A52. The Samsung Galaxy M42 cost in India is Rs. 21,999 vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE cost in India is Rs. 55,999 vs Samsung Galaxy A52 cost in India is Rs. 26,499. Here, we’ll be comparing these three phones to see which is best for you!
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Review
Summarizing Samsung Galaxy M42 vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs Samsung Galaxy A52, Both M42 and S20 FE models support 5G and A52 model support 4G in Indian bands. The S20 FE model is a complete package and has impressive specifications as well as design and display. On the other hand, the A52 model offers a higher screen-to-body ratio with an affordable price tag. The M42 model gives the audience the best gaming performance along with a great design. Considering these phones Samsung Galaxy A52 is a mid-range phone whereas Samsung Galaxy M42 comes with a low budget phone. On the flip side, Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with an affordable price tag in the market.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Review
Processor and Storage
Looking at Galaxy M42 vs Galaxy S20 FE vs Galaxy A52 smartphones, all devices come with Android v11 operating system. M42 model comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 Chipset with Adreno 619 GPU whereas S20 FE model comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset with Adreno 650 GPU. In reverse, A52 model comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732 Chipset with Adreno 618 GPU. When we consider these phones in terms of storage, the M42 model comes with two variants, which are 6GB 128GB, 8GB 128GB whereas the S20 FE model comes with 8GB 128GB variant. On the flip side, the A52 model comes with two variants, which are 6GB 128GB and 8GB 128GB.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A52 Review
Comparing these phones rear cameras, M42 model comes with Quad camera setup of a 48-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel wide angle camera, 5-megapixel macro camera and 5-megapixel depth camera whereas S20 FE model comes with a triple rear camera setup of a 12- megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel optical zoom camera, 12-megapixel wide angle camera. In contrast, A52 model comes with Quad camera setup of a 64-megapixel primary camera, 12-megapixel wide angle camera, 5-megapixel macro camera and 5-megapixel depth camera.
Revising Samsung Galaxy M42 vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs Samsung Galaxy A52 models front cameras, both S20 FE and A52 models come with a 32-megapixel wide angle primary camera whereas the M42 model comes with a 20-megapixel primary camera with front flash.
Also Read: New Smartphone Launches
Finally, when we consider the battery backup of these phones, the M42 model comes with a 5000 mAh Li-ion battery with 15W fast charging whereas the S20 FE model comes with a 4500 mAh Li-ion battery with 25W fast charging. On the flip side, the A52 model comes with a 4500 mAh Li-ion battery with 25W fast charging. All of these phones support wireless charging along with USB Type-C.
Also Read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
In the above information, we explained detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy M42 vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs Samsung Galaxy A52 models body, camera, battery, processor etc. We hope you’ve got the information that you need. If you want more details then please check out our tabular comparison below!
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- Vivo is one of the most active smartphone brands in India. Vivo smartphones are the best in terms of camera quality and design. They perform exceptionally well and have a fantastic user experience. The only problem with Vivo smartphones is that they do not have a fixed time for launching new devices. This has messed…
- Xiaomi has come out as the titan of the smartphone industry in India. They have a range of smartphones, covering from low budget to high end to premium flagship devices. For an average user, it is puzzling to identify the Xiaomi mobile phone in its huge portfolio. So to ease your search, we have compiled…
- Welcome to the upcoming mobile phones list for 2021. The smartphone boom despite an economic slowdown amidst a pandemic in the Indian market is as surprising to you as it is for us. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world for phones and unsurprisingly this is attracting manufacturers to give their best.…
- There are many options of smartphones available under the 50000 category, however not every smartphone can be an immediate buy. Here are some tips that can help you find the best smartphone under 50000 for you, if you are confused or do not know where to start from. Isn’t it amazing that you can get…
- A set of premium smartphones for buyers looking for a smartphone that has everything and is under Rs. 45,000.