Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom vs OnePlus Nord (OnePlus Z)
Today we compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom vs OnePlus Nord where Samsung Galaxy M51 was released in India in 2019. Whereas Realme X3 SuperZoom released in India on June 30th, 2020. OnePlus Nord was released in India on 4th August, 2020.
Let us now compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom vs OnePlus Nord for you to choose the best phone for yourself.
Also Read : Samsung Mobile Price List In India
Here are, Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom vs OnePlus Nord detailed specifications :
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a .7 inches Super AMOLED display which offers a 19:5:9 aspect ratio and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom has a 6.6 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. OnePlus Nord has a 6.44 inches Fluid AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. When we compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom vs OnePlus Nord, all the three phones run on Android 10 and are powered by One UI 2.1, Realme UI and OxygenOS 10.5.7 respectively. All the three phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Samsung Galaxy M51 is a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G and comes paired with up to 8GB RAM. On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom is powered by Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ paired up with up to 12GB RAM. OnePlus Nord is a Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G and comes paired with up to 12GB RAM as well.
Considering Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom vs OnePlus Nord in terms of storage, Samsung Galaxy M51 has an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card ( up to 512GB ). On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom and OnePlus Nord both have an onboard storage of 256GB with no expandable storage.
Also Read : Realme Mobile Price List In India
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a quad-camera setup of a 64MP primary camera, 12MP ultrawide camera with 123-degree field-of-view, a 5MP macro lens and a 5MP depth sensor. On the other hand, Realme X3 SuperZoom has a primary 64MP camera, 8MP periscope telephoto lens, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119-degree field-of-view, and 2MP macro sensor. OnePlus Nord has a quad-camera setup of a 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide camera with 118-degree field-of-view, 5MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens.
When we compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom vs OnePlus Nord front cameras, Galaxy M51 has a 32MP selfie camera whereas Realme X3 SuperZoom has a dual-selfie camera setup of 32MP+8MP. OnePlus Nord has a dual selfie camera setup of 32MP + 8MP front cameras.
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a massive 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support, reverse charging support which charges the phone 100% in 115 minutes. Realme X3 SuperZoom has 4,200mAh battery with Fast charging 30W that charges 100% in 55 minutes. Whereas, OnePlus Nord has a 4,115mAh battery with fast charging 30W support which charges the phone 70% in 30 minutes.
Also Read : OnePlus Mobile Price List In India
We have compared Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Realme X3 SuperZoom vs OnePlus Nord for you to understand features and specifications of both the phones and choose the best one for you
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.
You May Also Read
- Vivo is one of the most active smartphone brands in India. With absolutely no fixed time of launching new devices, users get unable to foresee new devices and often get their choice messed up in the company’s own smartphone portfolio. To make the right decision, here is a timely updated Vivo price list 2020, which…
- Xiaomi is one of the most popular smartphone manufacturers in India. We have combined this Xiaomi mobile price list for you so you can easily compare prices of all Xiaomi devices available in India right now. While we all know about Xiaomi, its huge product lineup can be intimidating when looking for a new phone…
- The smartphone boom despite an economic slowdown amidst a pandemic in the Indian market is as surprising to you as it is for us. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world for phones and unsurprisingly this is attracting manufacturers to give their best. Smartphone vendors from Apple, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi,…
- There are many options of smartphones available under the 50000 category, however not every smartphone can be an immediate buy. Here are some tips that can help you find the best smartphone under 50000 for you, if you are confused or do not know where to start from. Isn’t it amazing that you can get…
- A set of premium smartphones for buyers looking for a smartphone that has everything and is under Rs. 45,000.