Vivo V20 vs OnePlus Nord (OnePlus Z) vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro
Let us compare Vivo V20 vs OnePlus Nord vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro today where Vivo V20 was released in India on 12th October, 2020 whereas OnePlus Nord was released in India on 4th August, 2020. Oppo Reno 3 Pro was released in India on 6th March, 2020. All the three phones have been released in India this year itself.
As we move further, we compare Vivo V20 vs OnePlus Nord vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro for you to choose the best pick for yourself.
Also Read : Vivo Mobile Price List In India
We will now compare Vivo V20 vs OnePlus Nord vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro detailed specifications :
Vivo V20 has a 6.44 inches AMOLED display that offers 20:9 aspect ratio. On the other hand, OnePlus Nord has a 6.44 inches Fluid AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Oppo Reno 3 Pro has a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio as well as Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. When we compare Vivo V20 vs OnePlus Nord vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro, Vivo V20 runs on Android 11 and is supported by Funtouch 11 and OnePlus Nord is powered by OxygenOS 10.5.7. Oppo Reno 3 Pro runs on Android 10.0 and is supported by ColorOS 7. All the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Vivo V20 is a Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G and comes paired with up to 8GB RAM whereas OnePlus Nord is a Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G and comes paired with up to 12GB RAM. Oppo Reno 3 Pro is a Mediatek Helio P95 and comes paired with up to 8GB RAM.
Considering Vivo V20 vs OnePlus Nord vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro regarding storage, all the three phones have an onboard storage of 256GB. Vivo V20 has an expandable storage option via microSD card and other two phones have no expandable storage option.
Also Read : OnePlus Mobile Price List In India
Vivo V20 has a triple-camera setup of a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP depth sensor. On the other hand, OnePlus Nord has a quad-camera setup of a 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide camera with 118-degree field-of-view, 5MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens. Oppo Reno 3 Pro has a quad-camera setup of 64MP primary camera, 13MP telephoto lens, 8MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP sensor.
When we compare Vivo V20 vs OnePlus Nord vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro front cameras, Vivo V20 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro phones have a 44MP front camera whereas OnePlus Nord has 32MP + 8MP dual selfie camera setup.
Vivo V20 has a 4,000mAh battery with a 33W fast charging support whereas OnePlus Nord has a 4,115mAh battery with fast charging 30W support which charges the phone 70% in 30 minutes. Oppo Reno 3 Pro has a 4,025mAh battery with 30W fast charging that charges 50% in 20 minutes ( VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 ).
Also Read : Oppo Mobile Price List In India
We have compared Vivo V20 vs OnePlus Nord vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro for you to understand features and specifications of the phones and choose the best one for you.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- If you’re looking to buy one of the best smartphones under 40000 in 2020, you’re at the right place! This price band has some of the best offerings of all smartphone manufacturers today. In this range, you have the most premium offerings from manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Oppo, and OnePlus. You can even get one…
- The best smartphones under 35000 come with lots of features and promise the best processing speed and performance. These devices fall under the budget flagship category and offer best in class features and performance at a budget price. Here, we will be discussing what features you need to look for in the best phones under…
- If you’re looking to buy one of the best smartphones under 30000 right now, you are in sheer luck. This price band has some of the best offerings of any smartphone manufacturer today. In this range, you have the most premium offerings from budget manufacturers like Xiaomi, Oppo, and Realme, along with some older flagships…
- The best phones under 25000 that not only promises excellent performance but also justify their cost. We all get into a dilemma when we decide to upgrade our phones. There are lots of options in the market and you may get phones almost at any price ranging from Rs. 5k to 100k. However, the new…
- In 2020, no one has to spend a fortune to get a fantastic smartphone anymore. The best mobiles under 20000 now include some of the finest offerings from phone manufacturers out there. In a massive market like India, the 20000 price point hits a bullseye when it comes to the best value for money phones…