Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Repair FAQs Related Questions
Smartphone repair is also available at our premium Cashify stores, where you can step in & can get the smartphone repair done instantly, in front of you.read more
Repairing our smartphones has gotten increasingly expensive, unreliable and just generally frustrating. Whether it’s the lack of trust that the unofficial smartphone repair industry has come to be known for, or if it’s just the high repair costs that official repairs charge, it’s an experience all of us would rather avoid.
But no matter which part of the smartphone – display, mic, speaker, battery, receiver, charging port – Cashify’s new service Cashify Repair is here to fix it at your home within 30-45 minutes. What more, you can now even visit a Cashify store in your city & get the smartphone repaired right then & there.
Visit the Cashify Repair website and find the device you want to have repaired. You will be given the best possible quote for your mobile repair, which we can assure will be the best price for genuine parts. Cashify Repair technicians will then arrive at an address and time of your choosing to repair the smartphone. We even offer a 6-month guarantee and week-long money back guarantee.read more
What sets Cashify Repair apart from the rest of the mobile repair industry is the fact that Cashify Repair offers a doorstep service for your mobile repair. This means that –
- It’s convenient: You never have to never visit a store or look for a shop. We come directly to your place of choosing at a time you decide.
- It’s inexpensive: Cashify Repair also provides the best rates for mobile repair in the industry: You can save upto 40 percent on repair costs with Cashify Repair.
- It’s experienced: We also serve repair options for a wide variety of smartphones from nearly all of the top smartphone brands in the country. So whether you have a Xiaomi or an Apple is doesn’t matter because we can replace your broken screen.
- It’s reliable: Lastly, Cashify Repair exclusively uses genuine parts only in all repairs. You do not have to worry about any counterfeit part appearing in your device.
- It’s guaranteed: Cashify Repair will be giving you week-long money back guarantee and 6 months of free replacement warranty for screen & 3 months warranty for other spare part repaired by Cashify repair. Please note, back panel change is not covered under warranty.
- For any questions or queries, visit the Cashify Repair website or call us at 995-3353-995.
100% Genuine Parts.
Cashify Repair has a strict policy of using exclusively genuine parts for all its repairs. As a customer, you don’t have to worry.
- The products we use to repair your phone are actually sourced from outside of India.
- To ensure quality and reliability, we test all our parts in-house before we use them in a repair.
- Cashify Repair will also throw in week-long money back guarantee and 6 months of free replacement warranty (subject to certain conditions [link to 4.3]) on screen repairs & 3 months of replacement warranty for other spare parts repaired by Cashify repair. Please note, backpanel change is not covered under warranty.
In addition to this, you will surely be saving up to 40 percent with Cashify Repair’s prices. All Cashify Repair technicians are experts, so you don’t have to worry about faulty installations.read more
To set up your Cashify Repair account, visit the Cashify Repair website, and at the very beginning of the page, you’ll be asked to choose your city. Currently, Cashify Repair serves Chandigarh, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Noida, Hyderabad and Ghaziabad.
- After selecting your city, you will see a button for signing in at the top of the page.
- Click on it and enter the mobile number you’d like to register with.
- Fill in your name and your email address.
If you have already registered with Cashify then you will only have to put in the OTP sent to you, and after that, you are all set. Just begin selecting the device you want to have your screen replaced with.
You don’t have to worry about your personal information, as it is safely stored. After setting up an appointment, Cashify Repair executives will be deployed to the address you provide.read more
Apart from booking an appointment for mobile repair, there are a few other things you can do on the Cashify Repair website:
- You can check out your profile on the top right corner by clicking on the ‘My Profile’ option. Here you will be greeted with your name, address, and phone number. You can edit the information that you’d like to change.
- Below My Profile, you can also see the Address menu, where you can store up to three new addresses for the Cashify Repair executives to arrive at.
- Below the Address section, you will be able to see the My orders section where you can check out all your past orders with us and any upcoming appointments you have.
- Lastly, at the bottom, you can spot the Sign Out option, which will sign you out of the website until you decide to login back again.
At the bottom of the page, you can find a full catalog of the Cashify Repair supported smartphones, along with the directory of brands associated with it.read more
Cashify Repair supports most prominent and popular brands in the smartphone industry. This includes devices from Apple, Lenovo, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Samsung, Google, Nokia, Huawei, Honor and Motorola.
Following smartphone models are supported for each brand
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6S Plus
- K3 Note
- K6 Note
- K6 Power
- Vibe K4 Note
- OnePlus 2
- OnePlus 3
- OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 5
- Vivo V3
- Vivo V5
- Vivo V5S
- Vivo V7
- Vivo Y53
- Vivo Y53i
- Mi 4i
- Mi Max
- Mi Max 2
- Redmi 3S Prime
- Redmi 3S
- Redmi 4
- Oppo A37
- Oppo A57,
- Oppo F1,
- Oppo F1s,
- Oppo F3, and
- Oppo F3 Plus
- Honor 7A
- Honor 7C
- Honor 7S
- Honor 7X
- Honor 8
- Honor 8 Pro
- Honor 8X
- Honor 9 Lite
- Honor 9N
- Honor View 10
- Moto M
- Moto G5 Plus
- Moto X4
- Moto Z play
- Galaxy J4 Plus
- Galaxy J6 Plus
- Pixel 2
- Pixel XL LTE
*Service availability for the above devices may differ from city to city.read more
Cashify Repair exclusively uses internally tested and graded parts, designed to work at par with original parts from your smartphone manufacturer. The Cashify Repair expert technician will test and let you use the repaired phone before the repair process is completed. Cashify Repair offers a 6 month warranty on screen repair & 3 month warranty on other spare part repair, which can be claimed via the invoice shared with you after your repair.
You can also avail a week-long money back guarantee if you change your mind after a screen repair. To claim your warranty you can write to email@example.com with the service details and the invoice delivered to you at the time of repair. If you are in need of any further assistance, call the Cashify Repair customer service team on 995-3353-995. If you haven’t received your invoice, check out this section: Terms & Conditions.read more
Cashify Repair regularly runs offers for its users. Cashify Repair offers may allow you to get discounted rates for your smartphone repair based on specific brands, or across all of them.
How will I find out about these offers?
Keep an eye on the New Offer section on the Cashify Repair website to learn about the offers.read more
Cashify Repair operates in ten major cities as of now. These are: Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Noida, Chennai, Faridabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad and Bangalore. More cities will be added soon.read more