The Honor 10 Lite gives a premium theme to the Honor handsets. Priced at Rs 12,999, the Honor 10 Lite does not only look premium, but it is also capable of handling different tasks smoothly, like many low-end premium phones.
The Honor 10 Lite surprises with its poor photographs, but it makes it up with its decent performance and battery. The Honor 10 Lite keeps the reputation of the brand and can be a good phone, especially for Honor fans.
If you are aware of the Honor phones, then the Honor 10 Lite will not strike you as any bit different. It has a few pros and cons:
- The Honor 10 Lite looks brilliant and has the Honor premium touch to it.
- The phone comes with an almost bezel-less immersive display.
- The Honor 10 Lite has a decent processor which can keep the functions of the phone smooth and efficient.
- The phone has a decent battery backup which can keep chugging for about a day.
- The selfie camera of the phone is decent enough with a proper blur effect.
- The phone comes with an old micro USB port.
- The Honor 10 Lite has poor cameras which click photos without much details.
- It does not come with fast charging.
The Honor 10 Lite is an outstanding phone in most aspects. It is surprising that a Huawei phone has such poor photography performance. However, the phone does not falter in other elements and comes as a capable model.
The mid-range Honor 10 Lite performs well and the battery keeps its juice, but it does not fare well when it comes to photography.
The Honor 10 Lite has a 6.21-inch display along which is quite tall at 19:5:9 aspect ratio. The phone is almost bezel-free and hence, provides a 91% screen-to-body ratio. Therefore, you get a fantastic screen space to work with. However, the phone does not bear any protection on top of it, which makes it a risky device to handle. However, there is a screen protector which keep minor scratches away. In general, the phone comes out with punchy colours and is quite noticeably bright. Due to the lack of bezels and a small notch, it can also offer an immersive experience. Outdoors experience is also quite good, so the display remains a great asset to the phone.
Honor has a distinctive design, and when you look at the Honor 10 Lite, you will be able to understand that it is an Honor phone without a problem. It has the glossy rear panel that Honor uses on its device. The colours are generally Sky Blue, Sapphire Blue, and Midnight Black. The back is quite premium but is a fingerprint smudge magnet. On the front, the phone has a tiny notch at the top-centre of the display which holds the selfie camera. The screen has thin bezels around it. The power button and volume rocker are placed on the right. The back and the frame of the phone is made out of plastic, and so, it does not feel premium to touch. The left side of the phone is completely bare. At the bottom, it has a 3.5mm headphone jack and the old Micro-USB port. On the rear is the single LED flash along with the dual camera setup and an ergonomic fingerprint scanner. The 10 Lite comes with curved sides, making it a comfortable piece to hold.
Honor 10 Lite has the Kirin 710 chipset which is paired with 4GB/6GB RAM. It is a capable processor and can provide a smooth experience when you are using it for your daily tasks. It does not cause any slow-down of the phone when you are multitasking either. However, the fingerprint scanner acts a bit slower than the face unlock. The phone scored 5502 in multi-core tests of Geekbench 4 which is quite higher than the Snapdragon 660. It can even run high-end games like PUBG in medium settings without experiencing any lags.
Honor 10 Lite has a dual camera setup which contains a 13MP primary camera and a 2MP depth-sensing camera. The autofocus works quite quickly. You also have AI mode which is capable and can detect scenes quite fast. However, the output can get a bit saturated. The phone takes images without AI mode better. There was also a decent separation present between background and subject. The portrait mode, however, was not impeccable. The edge detection was inaccurate, and the blur did not work at times. Details of distant objects were not captured accurately. The low-light mode was weak. In AI-activated night mode, the shutter remains open for long and results in blurry shots. The photos may not have much noise, but they could not capture enough details in low-light.
The front carries a 24MP selfie camera. The beautification is enabled on this camera, which results in the pictures becoming smooth. The Bokeh mode is present, and you can blur the background, but you can’t tweak the blur in this mode.
Video can be recorded at 1080p with both rear and front camera. It can record in 60fps. However, it does not have image stabilization so. You can get shaky footage.
The phone arrives with a 3400mAh battery. It is a decent battery and can last for about 11 hours and 20 minutes if you run an HD video on loop. With moderate settings like 50 minutes of Google maps, video streaming, 1-hour gaming, and active Whatsapp, the phone had 46 per cent left even at the end of the day, which is excellent. Playing PUBG for 36 minutes show it dropped only 11% of its charge. However, the phone does not come with fast charging, so it will take some time to get back to 100%.
The Honor 10 Lite is a mid-range phone, and it looks good. It has a great processor which beats Snapdragon 660. Plus, the display is excellent. However, the one thing in which it disappoints is its camera, which is simply not Huawei-quality. However, it remains a capable phone, and with its price, it will face competition from Realme U1, Mi A2, and Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2.
- Bluetooth4.2, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.31 inches
- Height6.09 inches
- Weight162 g
- ColorMidnight Black, Sky Blue, Sapphire Blue, White, Red
- BuildGlass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Width2.90 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.21 inches
- Pixel Density415 ppi
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio83.10%
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset GPHisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm)
- GPUMali-G51 MP4
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) EMUI 9
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 1 TB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM or 64 GB, 3/4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Dual Camera13 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide)2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Back Camera Video1080p30/60fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 0.9 micron
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3400 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 10W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Announced On2018, November
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, November
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Honor 10 Lite
Get the best price for Honor 10 Lite
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
- How To Filter Netflix Kids Shows By Title And Age!Tue, 28 Jul'20If you are sharing your Netflix account with your kids, you might want to consider filter out the content that they are allowed to watch. Netflix has a lot of amazing shows, however, a lot of them have an 18+ rating and even more of them that require parental supervision. The popular streaming service now allows users to filter out kid's shows by title and the audience age group. Users can also secure their Netflix profile with a simple but effective four-digit pin to prevent children from accessing adult profiles.
- Apple recently had its completely online WWDC Event in which they revealed their iOS 14 operating system for iPhones. This new software release soon made its way out as a developer beta and allowed users to try out the latest features added in this year’s release. iOS 14 comes with a new picture in picture mode that allows you to minimize a video in the form of a small floating thumbnail and use them alongside a full-screen application. While this feature was already present on Android devices for a few years now, here’s how iOS 14 does it better.
Discover Phones Best For You
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 8.1₹14,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreOPPO F9₹17,890Add to compare
- 8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A8SAdd to compare
- 8.1spec scoreRealme 2 Pro₹10,599Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreVivo V9₹14,490Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreOPPO F7₹17,990Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreHonor 10₹19,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreVivo Z1Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V11IAdd to compare
- 8.2spec scoreRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹5,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9AAdd to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO A12₹9,990Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare