Are you a lover of big screens? If so, Honor Note 10 is the right choice for you! With a 6.95-inch display, the Honor Note 10 is indeed bigger than the classic phablet. However, thanks to the minimalistic bezels, it doesn’t look like it.
The Honor Note 10 price in India can be around Rs 27,990, only if it is launched in the Indian market. The phone comes in four colour options – Black, Blue, Midnight Black, and Phantom Blue.
The Honor Note 10 surely is a fantastic buy if you can ignore its drawbacks. The phone sports a fantastic FHD+ AMOLED display, long battery life, and stunning design. However, a headphone jack would have been a welcome addition.
- Powerful Kirin 970 chipset
- Dolby Atmos sound
- 5000 mAh battery
- No headphone jack
- Outdated Android version
- Heavy in size
The Honor Note 10 feels like a phone made for big-screen lovers.
The Honor Note 10 features a huge 6.95-inch AMOLED screen with an FHD+ resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. It has a pixel density of 355 PPI and an 18.5:9 aspect ratio. The screen is undoubtedly one of the biggest USPs of the Honor Note 10. Apart from excellent colour reproduction, brightness and contrast levels, and viewing angles, the best part is that it comes with support for HDR10 content. There’s no notch, and it is practically bezel-less.
The build quality of Honor Note 10 is premium, and the phone feels sturdy to hold. While its sheer size maybe a little too big for some people, a bigger phone means a bigger screen space. Plus, the fact that the Honor Note 10 comes without a notch and minimalistic bezels allow for immersive viewing. The glass front and back impart to it a stylish look with n aluminium frame. On the rear panel, you have the dual-camera module aligned vertically on the top left corner. The camera module slightly protrudes from the frame. The fingerprint sensor rests in the top middle portion of the back panel. However, the glossy back makes the phone a fingerprint and grease magnet.
The Honor Note 10 comes with a HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor which delivers top-notch performance. Paired with the 6GB RAM/8GB RAM, the processor runs seamlessly and can handle any task you throw at it. While performing everyday tasks like calling, texting, streaming music, browsing, etc., is a breeze, gaming is also a pleasant experience on the Honor Note 10.
The Honor Note 10 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 on top, and for a greater part, the software is very user-friendly
The Honor Note 10 features a dual-camera setup – a 16 MP (f/1.8) primary sensor paired with 24 MP (B/W, f/1.8). Both have Phase Detection Auto Focus. Apart from this, the camera app is loaded with many other useful features like Bokeh Effect, 2x Zoom, Monochrome, Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, Exposure Compensation, and ISO control, among other things. In well-lit settings, the camera can capture some fantastic shots. The captured images look crisp and vivid while packing in a lot of detail. The colour accuracy is also great.
The Honor Note 10 has a 5000mAh battery which is a thoughtful addition considering the size and hardware specs. However, you must know that the high-resolution display drains a lot of the battery power. Also, if you use the Turbo mode while playing games, a lot of battery gets drained. Thanks to the fast-charging support though, the battery gets charged up pretty soon.
The Honor Note 10 feels like a phone made for big-screen lovers. However, with a big screen, it also packs in a massive battery, decent cameras, and a powerful processor that promises a glitch-free performance day-in and day-out. So, if you are looking for a mid-range Android with all these specs, Honor Note 10 is the way to go.
- Bluetooth4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Thickness0.30 inches
- Height6.97 inches
- Weight230 g
- ColorMidnight Black, Phantom Blue
- BuildGlass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- Width3.35 inches
- Display TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.95 inches
- Display Resolution1080 x 2220 pixels
- Aspect Ratio18.5:9
- Pixel Density355 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio81.5%
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- OSAndroid 8.1 (Oreo) EMUI 8.2
- Chipset GPKirin 970 (10 nm)
- GPUMali-G72 MP12
- Expandable MemorymicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Dual Camera16 MP, f/1.824 MP B/W, f/1.8
- Back Camera Video4K30fps, 1080p30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera13 MP, f/2.0
- Audio FeaturesDolby Atmos soundActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- HeadPhone JackYes
- LoudspeakerYes, with dual speakers
- Battery Capacity5000 mAh battery
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- ChargingFast charging 22.5W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- SIMHybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2018, July
- StatusNot Available in India
- Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!Sun, 9 Aug'20While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
- How To Filter Netflix Kids Shows By Title And Age!Tue, 28 Jul'20If you are sharing your Netflix account with your kids, you might want to consider filter out the content that they are allowed to watch. Netflix has a lot of amazing shows, however, a lot of them have an 18+ rating and even more of them that require parental supervision. The popular streaming service now allows users to filter out kid's shows by title and the audience age group. Users can also secure their Netflix profile with a simple but effective four-digit pin to prevent children from accessing adult profiles.
Discover Phones Best For You
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹5,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9A₹8,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO A12₹9,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare