With a micro splash textured finishing over the handset, BoomSound and DolbySound, and dual camera, HTC Desire 630 can be a delight to use. It has a polycarbonate body that comes with a lanyard strap to offer you a personalised look. Comfortable in the hand and easy to grip, this phone creates an immediate impact. The phone is as much an experiment in design – with a standout button – as it is in sound technology, with clear and detailed sound.
The phone has a fairly easy-to-use camera app, laden with the latest features. The camera is accessible without unlocking the screen. The 5 MP selfie camera (besides the 13MP main camera) brings with it the Auto and Voice Selfie. With HTC Desire 630, there is no need to bring the volume down. It offers 24 bit High Resolution audio for music that can enrich the senses, in addition to excellent sound quality for gaming and videos.
With the power of Sense Home, you can organize your apps depending upon professional or everyday use. You can even enjoy 4G LTE connectivity for an extra edge to your smart lifestyle!
HTC Desire 630 might seem overpriced since it does not offer 1080p display and a fingerprint scanner, which almost all its competitors do. Even though intelligently crafted for compactness and smart usage, it is far from thrilling. A below average battery and outdated specifications will further discourage buyers; however, unlike many other phones, this phone surprises with performance that’s better in use than on paper. It should not be purchased for its cameras, and unfortunately, high quality audio is not what satisfies anyone’s definition of a smartphone. It can be a decent purchase only for gamers since it comes with a 720p display.
Compactness Redefined for an Excellent Gaming Experience!
The 5.00-inch screen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels offers a crisp and clear display. However, since the display is not HD and many phones in the similar price-range are offering 1080p display, one is left with some serious questions. The brightness is low but the colour quality balances it out to some extent. Lack of screen protection is also a cause of worry.
This phone surprises by its compact built churned out of high quality plastic. The gold splatters give it a distinct look which position it a level higher than other phones in the price-range. Its ergonomic design constitutes 8.3 mm thick body of 140 gm with rounded edges and 5″ display.
The SIM slots are on the left while the power button is on the top. The arrangement of buttons is neat and symmetrical and operating it is smooth, especially with its compactness and ease of access. However, a fingerprint sensor is definitely missed.
The phone is based on Sense 7.0 and Android Marshmallow 6.0. The interface is easy on the phone hardware and smooth to use. Opening, closing, and using apps is quick and using BlinkFeed is comfortable. The phone lags a bit, but only on heavy usage. Despite this, the phone is enjoyable to use in all its functions.
It is the outdated Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor that remains the major concern with the phone. In the overall optimization with the cloud and software, it is the processor that upsets. It is a sign of worry when a phone lags with everyday apps like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc. when even the cheaper phones are offering way better performance. Multitasking can be seriously problematic, but browsing one app at a time should not be a matter of bother.
The phone could have done better if it was optimized better for gaming. High quality 3D games are not recommended on this phone. This is most probably because of its old processor since display and software are generally good for fast processing.
The HTC Desire 630 rear 13MP camera saves the phone from being a failure in terms of technology. The colour balance is great and photo quality is good if captured in proper light. Trying photography is low light would not be recommended. The shutter speed, and camera app in the first place, could have been smoother to operate and faster to respond. The front camera gives photos a warm tone which would not be liked by everyone.
Another cause of concern that keeps the phone out of being a tough competitor is its battery. The 2200mAh battery does not offer more than quarter of a day of screen time. The phone begins to exhaust too soon during live streaming, or while watching movies or gaming. This is no major concern for regular users, however, but for anyone seeking to operate the phone beyond bare minimum functionality, there is frustration in store.
There are things that are unacceptable at this price. Poor battery life, average performance and not a great camera. Much better options available in market at same price with balanced specifications. Absence of 1080p display and fingerprint scanner would make the phone tougher to choose but its compactness of design and attractive looks might still induce second thoughts in some buyers.
- Bluetooth4.1, A2DP
- Thickness0.33 inches
- Height5.78 inches
- Weight140 g
- ColorBlack, White
- Width2.79 inches
- Display TypeSuper LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size5.0 inches
- Display Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density294 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio66.20%
- CPUQuad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7
- OSAndroid 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset GPQualcomm Snapdragon 400 (28 nm)
- GPUAdreno 305
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Single Camera13 MP, f/2.4
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera5 MP, f/2.8
- Audio Features24-bit/192kHz audioDolby audio enhancement
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity2200 mAh
- User ReplaceableRemovable
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- RadioFM radio
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- SensorsAccelerometer, proximity
- Announced On2016, February
- StatusAvailable. Released 2016, June
Price / Buy
Get the best price for HTC Desire 630 Dual Sim
- iPhones have been around for many years now and have eventually acquired a massive share in the market over the years, this has also helped the brand gain a lot of trust and loyalty from its repeat customers. If you are reading this article, the chances are that you might also be having an iPhone right now, however, iPhones tend to heat at times because of a bad software patch or the processor working way more than the required amount. The average operating temperature of an iPhone is significantly lower than some of the other phones due to safety concerns.
- Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!Sun, 9 Aug'20While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9A₹9,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy Note 20₹77,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹5,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare