- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (dedicated slot), up to 512 GB
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Huawei Y6P offers a giant 6.3-inch display and an excellent 5,000 mAh battery with up to 64GB of storage and up to 4GB of RAM. It sports an Helio P22 12nm chipset and runs on the latest Android 10-based EMUI 10.1 without Google Play Services.
- Excellent Battery Life
- Latest Android OS
- Giant display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- Dual SIM with a dedicated memory slot
- No Google Play Services
- Average camera setup
- Underwhelming processor
- Average charging speed
Huawei Y6P made it official in May 2020 sporting a giant 6.3” IPS LCD HD panel with the latest Android 10-based EMUI 10.1 on-top. The phone sports an underwhelming Helio P22 SoC that is known as an entry-level processor. Huawei Y6P features a decent camera setup with an excellent battery life on-board thanks to its colossal 5,000 mAh battery and it is available at a price tag of Rs 13,590/-.
Huawei Y6P Price in India
Huawei Y6P is launched in the global market as a budget segment device. Huawei Y6P price in India is expected to be around Rs.13,590 as per the rumours when the device will be launched in July 2020.
The Huawei Y6P is 9mm thick which although isn’t that great but it’s pretty slim and with curved edges, you’ll notice that it is even slimmer. At the front, there is a vibrant display with thick bezels around the edges and of course, a tall chin is visible that justifies its price tag for sure. At the back, there’s a triple camera setup on the top-left corner that appears to be pretty flushes with the back panel. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and the back panel is flat with gradients that reflect lights in a curvy pattern that gives Y6P its unique back panel.
Huawei Y6P is available in three colours – Phantom Purple, Emerald Green and Midnight Black.
Talking about the display, Huawei Y6P is equipped with a 6.3-inch IPS LCD panel with an 81.3% screen-to-body ratio and 720×1600 pixels resolution at 278 PPI. The display adheres to a 20:9 aspect ratio and arrives with a waterdrop-shaped notch on top. The display size is tall and vibrant enough for a great viewing experience although it isn’t OLED so don’t expect too much from it.
Talking about the specs and performance, Huawei Y6P pulls in a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC which is an entry-level processor you would see in Honor 9S, 9A, and others. It is clocked at 2.0GHz (max) and comes with PowerVR GE8320 GPU along with up to 64GB of eMMC 5.1 storage and up to 4GB of RAM.
Huawei Y6P also runs on Android 10-based EMIUI 10.1 without any Google Play Services so you will have to use the phone without any Google apps and services. Instead, there is a Huawei AppGallery which is the store of apps.
Huawei’s Y6P is equipped with a triple camera setup at the back arranged in a vertical stack. It embodies a primary 13MP sensor with PDAF and f/1.8 aperture along with a 5MP ultrawide sensor that offers 120° of the field of view with an aperture of f/2.4 and finally, 2MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.4. The rear camera is capable of shooting videos at up to 1080p@30fps.
Moving on, the front camera setup under the dewdrop notch has an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture and it is also capable of shooting FHD+ videos at 30fps.
Huawei Y6P features a colossal 5,000 mAh Li-Po battery that should offer a battery backup lasting more than a day on a mix of moderate to heavy usage. The phone is backed up with a 10W charging which although isn’t too fast, but it is double than what other phones without fast charging offer. Huawei Y6P also supports reverse charging as well.
Huawei Y6P is strictly an entry-level smartphone with a decent camera, processors, storage capability that can be expanded, and a big battery & screen size to balance out the shortcomings. However, the phone lacks Google Play Services, which means it is still an underwhelming product in the international market where Google apps and services are imperative.