The Lava A76 Plus was launched in November 2016 and comes with a 1.5GHz Quad-Core Speadtrum SC9830A Processor clocked at 1GB RAM and internal memory of 8GB that can be further expanded up to 32 GB. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System ensures smooth operation in a 4.5-inch FWVGA TFT Capacitive touchscreen having the Resolution of 480 x 854 and 218-pixel density. This phone also features 5MP and 5MP cameras at the front, and the rear with flash LED, High Dynamic Range Imaging features and 1,850 mAh battery support.
This device is available in Black and White colours online at the price of INR 5,200/- targeted mainly for the domestic users who would like to purchase a budget phone.
Lava A76 Plus fails to prove its worth as a value phone except for its battery capacity and a front flash LED at the given price range. Here’s a detailed list of all its pros and cons:
- Good battery backup
- Front LED flash
- Low Average Processor
- Low Resolution leading to small clarity viewing
- Clad in Plastic
- Below Average Camera
Overall, the A76 Plus can work out as an underperforming smartphone with the bare minimum features for carrying out everyday operation but fails to get any better than that.
The Lava A76 Plus is a low-end, entry-level smartphone that has adequate battery support but still lacks a lot of features that could have made it a value phone in the market.
Featuring a 4.5inch FWVGA TFT Capacitive touchscreen with an aspect ratio of 5:3 and 480 x 800 Pixels resolution, the Pixel Per Inch density is 207 that is relatively low in this device. Such lesser Resolution can lead to legibility issues in text and images.
The A76 Plus comes with the dimensions of 134 x 66 x 9.3 mm and weighing 135 grams with a plastic clad body finish and in Black and White colours. This arrangement makes the phone look cheap and unattractive, given its price range and competitors.
The A76 Plus is built with a Quad Core Spreadtrum SC9830A processor clocked at 1.5 GHz and 1GB RAM as well as the Mali-400 MP2 GPU. Working entirely on the Android 6.0 Operating System and 8GB internal memory that can further be expanded to 32GB. This phone provides multiple connectivity options like GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and MicroUSB 2.0.
The A76 Plus has a set of 5MP+5MP front and rear cameras with each accompanying LED Flash for shooting images. It renders alright selfies and pictures but can come out as grainy and noisy when shot outdoors – be it in the sunlight or low-light.
The A76 Plus also features a removable 1850 mAh Li-ion battery that can deliver up to 10 hours of 3G and 8 hours of 2G talk time.
In a nutshell, the A76 Plus is an affordable phone with decent functionality and battery backup feature, but it cannot be recommended to users for its lack in delivering value performance at the given price. When compared to its competitors, this phone falls flat on its face in its design and workability, unlike the low-priced phone of Samsung, Xiaomi, etc.
- Bluetooth4.0, A2DP
- Thickness0.37 inches
- Height5.28 inches
- Weight135 g
- ColorBlack, White
- Width2.60 inches
- Display TypeTFT capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size4.5 inches
- Display Resolution480 x 854 pixels
- Pixel Density218 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio0.631
- CPUQuad-core 1.5 GHz
- OSAndroid 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 32 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Single Camera5 MP
- Back Camera VideoYes
- Front Camera FeaturesLED flash
- Single Camera5 MP
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity1850 mAh
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- RadioFM radio
- SIMDual SIM
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Announced On2016, October
- StatusAvailable. Released 2016, October
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Lava A76 Plus
- Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!Sun, 9 Aug'20While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
- How To Filter Netflix Kids Shows By Title And Age!Tue, 28 Jul'20If you are sharing your Netflix account with your kids, you might want to consider filter out the content that they are allowed to watch. Netflix has a lot of amazing shows, however, a lot of them have an 18+ rating and even more of them that require parental supervision. The popular streaming service now allows users to filter out kid's shows by title and the audience age group. Users can also secure their Netflix profile with a simple but effective four-digit pin to prevent children from accessing adult profiles.
Discover Phones Best For You
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹5,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9A₹8,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO A12₹9,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare