Lenovo K10 Note may not hold your attention, but it has a lot to offer. Priced at Rs. 13,999, the phone packs a lot of punch under its hood.
The Lenovo K10 Note comes with a powerful performance, pairing it with reliable battery life. The display of the phone is quite satisfying too. In the case of cameras, the Lenovo K10 Note will serve the purpose, if you capture photos in adequate light conditions.
The Lenovo K10 Note does not have an attractive look to it. It has a few pros and cons:
- The Lenovo K10 Note has a satisfying display though it is not very immersive.
- The Lenovo K10 Note has a decent performance due to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset.
- The phone provides a decent battery life that can keep chugging for a whole day.
- The Lenovo K10 Note can click decent daylight shots with ample light in the surroundings.
- The body of the phone looks bland, and it often attracts smudges.
- The charging time of the phone is quite slow.
- The low-light photos of this phone are poor and grainy.
The Lenovo K10 Note is a decent phone, but it is not an all-rounder. The low-light shots of this phone are quite blurry, and the phone looks boring. However, if you are going for performance and reliability, this phone will serve your needs well.
Lenovo K10 Note may not have the looks, but it offers powerful performance and reliable battery life to keep the Lenovo fans satisfied.
Lenovo K10 Note arrives with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD which produces good colours. Lenovo K10 Note does not have Gorilla Glass, but it uses Panda Glass. The viewing angles are good and does not transform at extreme angles. The brightness level is satisfactory and can be viewed outdoors too. The chin is a bit thick, and the bezels are not very slim either. The phone has a dewdrop notch also which holds the selfie camera. The notch will not bother you too much with your cinematic experience.
Lenovo K10 Note does not go for the attention-grabbing design that most phones go for. However, the phone has a good build, and so, it feels sturdy. It can fit comfortably in your hand even though it is a fingerprint magnet. The phone has a fingerprint sensor placed on its back. The volume and power buttons are present in an ergonomic position too, on the right side. Lenovo K10 Note comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack along with a USB Type-C port. Overall, the phone is not a looker but keeps the design rigid and reliable.
The Lenovo K10 Note arrives with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset. It is a bridging chipset between the mid-range Snapdragon 600 series and the superior Snapdragon 800 series. The processing keeps simultaneous app use fast and breezy. It can also run graphics-heavy games in high presets without frame drops. The phone did not get too warm either. The phone gets a score of 1,62635 points in AnTuTu, which is quite decent.
The Lenovo K10 Note has a triple camera set-up which includes a 16MP primary camera, 8MP telephoto lens with an impressive 2x optical zoom and a 5MP depth-sensing camera. The telephoto lens takes a lot of time to focus, which makes it laggy. The photos captures are mostly good with non-oversaturated colours and proper white balance. Close-ups also have the details correct. The zoomed-in pictures of the telephoto lens, however, are not as good. Focusing can be a bit laggy in general. The Portrait mode is called ‘Dual’ as you can add an extra layer of background blur. The portrait shots are quite good. Indoors, the Lenovo K10 Note cameras do not perform well. The images carry a lot of visual noise. It fails to capture enough details. The phone has a 16MP selfie camera which is not great. The colours are off, and the beauty filter makes your face shots look too artificial.
The Lenovo K10 Note can record 4K resolution videos, but the colours are quite exaggerated. The 1080p videos are still decent, but the lack of stabilization makes the videos blurry.
Lenovo K10 Note has a 4050mAh battery under its hood. The battery can last for 13 hours and 14 minutes by keeping an HD video on a loop, which is impressive. With moderate use like music streaming, camera, gaming, and social media, it was able to chug on for one and a half days. With light use, it can chug on for two whole days. Charging is a bit slow, taking an hour to reach 63% and two and a half hours to reach 100%.
Lenovo K10 Note is quite a great phone with good performance, vibrant display, reliable battery, and great camera settings. However, the design of the phone is quite poor. While the camera does improve from the previous one and preserves the details of the shots, it requires ample light to keep the photo colours accurate. Indoor shots and low-light shots are inferior. Plus, the lack of video stabilization results in poor shots being captured. The phone is decent enough for the price it comes in, but you cannot expect all-rounder features from it.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.31 inches
- Height6.17 inches
- Weight164 g
- ColorKnight Black, Stardust Blue
- BuildGlass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Width2.93 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.3 inches
- Pixel Density409 ppi
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio83.70%
- CPUOcta-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- GPUAdreno 616
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) ZUI 11
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Triple Camera16 MP, f/1.88 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), 2x optical zoom2 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera16 MP
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesDolby Atmos sound
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity4050 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 18W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio, recording
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- SIMHybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Lenovo K10 Note
- Monthly Round-up Of Smartphones Launched in August 2020!Sat, 26 Sep'20The August month of 2020 was full of exciting launches of new mobile phones. There were 15 new launches in total and some took the market by surprise and filled people with excitement while others didn't have such an impact. Here are all the new smartphones that were announced in August 2020.
- Bluetooth Headsets have become quite common over the recent few years given the fact that most premium smartphones have decided to stop including the 3.5mm audio jack. Several smartphone manufacturers have launched Wireless headsets of their own to capture a fair share of the market. However, one question that has not been answered for several years is how does one decide between Bluetooth Headphones or True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds.
- Top 10 Racing Games For Android And iOS!Sun, 20 Sep'20We all have grown up playing racing games all our life and these games are still very popular which is why these racing games are evergreen and everyone loves them. With smartphones becoming more and more powerful in recent times with highly powerful processors and GPUs, gaming on smartphones is much more fun than ever. And racing games being favorite of all here we list out the Top 10 Racing Games For Android And iOS!
- Best Emulators For Playing Console Games On Android!Sat, 19 Sep'20The classic console games were a lot of fun back then and we enjoyed playing these on our consoles a lot. These games included Super Mario, Contra, Pokemon, Pac-MAN etc. Fortunately we have some emulators on Android that ca run these same classic console games on our Android smartphone, and here are the Best Emulators For Playing Console Games on Android!
- How To Watch IPL 2020 For Free On Your Mobile Phone?Tue, 15 Sep'20Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Top 5 Flagship Smartphones That You Can Buy Right NowMon, 14 Sep'20When most people are buying a new smartphone, they consider a lot of factors to ensure that they make the right purchase decision for themselves, the price segment is an important aspect for purchase for the vast majority of the users. However, if you are not one among them and want the absolute best smartphone experience that money can buy, then we have compiled a list of the top 5 flagship smartphones that offer the most premium experience at a price.
- Top 5 Smart Watches You Can Buy In India Right Now!Thu, 10 Sep'20Smart Watches is a segment of the technology and wearable space that has seen a massive rise in the past few years, we’ve seen multiple iterations of the original Apple Watch over the years and also several Android Wear watches that have good integration with the Android smartphones. Samsung, Huami, Fitbit, and other brands have also launched multiple smartwatches that run on Tizen and other proprietary operating systems with good integration with both Android and iOS.
- 10 Best Apps To Learn Cooking On Android!Fri, 4 Sep'20Though there are hundreds of cooking apps to choose from, these cooking apps are top-rated and highly recommended owing to their unique features and also ease of use. All these apps have made everything handy, easy to follow, and quick. These apps also try to make the cooking experience more creative and enjoyable. Cooking apps are truly helpful not only for beginners but also for regular cooks. From breakfast to dinner, you can count on their recipes as they all provide irresistible recipes. You just need to get into the kitchen and follow them without any ifs or buts. They will surely lend a helping hand in the kitchen through their recipes.
- 10 Best Mobile Games That You Must Play In 2020!Fri, 4 Sep'20While everyone is staying home being safe, mobile gaming is something that has kept us entertained during this pandemic. Here we have listed out some of the best mobile games that you must not miss and should definitely try it out. All these games are free to download and are available on both Android and iOS app stores.
- Top 10 Best Gaming Phones In India – 2020 Edition!Thu, 3 Sep'20Gaming smartphones is a new segment that has recently developed into a massive interest for many, we have even started seeing several new devices come with budget gaming focussed processors such as the Snapdragon 765G by Qualcomm. However, if you are looking for the ultimate gaming smartphone then there’s more to consider than just the SoC on the smartphone, factors like the display, audio, and the overall software experience add up to offer the smoothest gaming experience. Here are the top 10 gaming smartphones to buy in 2020.
- 7.9spec scorePOCO X3₹16,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme 7₹14,999Add to compare
- 6.9spec scoreTecno Spark Go 2020₹6,499Add to compare
- 7.2spec scoreVivo Y20i₹11,490Add to compare
- 7.5spec scoreInfinix Note 7₹11,499Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 5.3₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scorePOCO M2₹10,999Add to compare
- 7.5spec scoreRealme Narzo 20 Pro₹14,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreRealme Narzo 20A₹8,499Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreRealme Narzo 20₹10,499Add to compare