Lenovo K10 Note may not hold your attention, but it has a lot to offer. Priced at Rs. 13,999, the phone packs a lot of punch under its hood.
The Lenovo K10 Note comes with a powerful performance, pairing it with reliable battery life. The display of the phone is quite satisfying too. In the case of cameras, the Lenovo K10 Note will serve the purpose, if you capture photos in adequate light conditions.
The Lenovo K10 Note does not have an attractive look to it. It has a few pros and cons:
- The Lenovo K10 Note has a satisfying display though it is not very immersive.
- The Lenovo K10 Note has a decent performance due to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset.
- The phone provides a decent battery life that can keep chugging for a whole day.
- The Lenovo K10 Note can click decent daylight shots with ample light in the surroundings.
- The body of the phone looks bland, and it often attracts smudges.
- The charging time of the phone is quite slow.
- The low-light photos of this phone are poor and grainy.
The Lenovo K10 Note is a decent phone, but it is not an all-rounder. The low-light shots of this phone are quite blurry, and the phone looks boring. However, if you are going for performance and reliability, this phone will serve your needs well.
Lenovo K10 Note may not have the looks, but it offers powerful performance and reliable battery life to keep the Lenovo fans satisfied.
Lenovo K10 Note arrives with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD which produces good colours. Lenovo K10 Note does not have Gorilla Glass, but it uses Panda Glass. The viewing angles are good and does not transform at extreme angles. The brightness level is satisfactory and can be viewed outdoors too. The chin is a bit thick, and the bezels are not very slim either. The phone has a dewdrop notch also which holds the selfie camera. The notch will not bother you too much with your cinematic experience.
Lenovo K10 Note does not go for the attention-grabbing design that most phones go for. However, the phone has a good build, and so, it feels sturdy. It can fit comfortably in your hand even though it is a fingerprint magnet. The phone has a fingerprint sensor placed on its back. The volume and power buttons are present in an ergonomic position too, on the right side. Lenovo K10 Note comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack along with a USB Type-C port. Overall, the phone is not a looker but keeps the design rigid and reliable.
The Lenovo K10 Note arrives with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset. It is a bridging chipset between the mid-range Snapdragon 600 series and the superior Snapdragon 800 series. The processing keeps simultaneous app use fast and breezy. It can also run graphics-heavy games in high presets without frame drops. The phone did not get too warm either. The phone gets a score of 1,62635 points in AnTuTu, which is quite decent.
The Lenovo K10 Note has a triple camera set-up which includes a 16MP primary camera, 8MP telephoto lens with an impressive 2x optical zoom and a 5MP depth-sensing camera. The telephoto lens takes a lot of time to focus, which makes it laggy. The photos captures are mostly good with non-oversaturated colours and proper white balance. Close-ups also have the details correct. The zoomed-in pictures of the telephoto lens, however, are not as good. Focusing can be a bit laggy in general. The Portrait mode is called ‘Dual’ as you can add an extra layer of background blur. The portrait shots are quite good. Indoors, the Lenovo K10 Note cameras do not perform well. The images carry a lot of visual noise. It fails to capture enough details. The phone has a 16MP selfie camera which is not great. The colours are off, and the beauty filter makes your face shots look too artificial.
The Lenovo K10 Note can record 4K resolution videos, but the colours are quite exaggerated. The 1080p videos are still decent, but the lack of stabilization makes the videos blurry.
Lenovo K10 Note has a 4050mAh battery under its hood. The battery can last for 13 hours and 14 minutes by keeping an HD video on a loop, which is impressive. With moderate use like music streaming, camera, gaming, and social media, it was able to chug on for one and a half days. With light use, it can chug on for two whole days. Charging is a bit slow, taking an hour to reach 63% and two and a half hours to reach 100%.
Lenovo K10 Note is quite a great phone with good performance, vibrant display, reliable battery, and great camera settings. However, the design of the phone is quite poor. While the camera does improve from the previous one and preserves the details of the shots, it requires ample light to keep the photo colours accurate. Indoor shots and low-light shots are inferior. Plus, the lack of video stabilization results in poor shots being captured. The phone is decent enough for the price it comes in, but you cannot expect all-rounder features from it.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Back Camera2 MP
- Front Camera16 MP
- Thickness0.31 inches
- Height6.17 inches
- Weight164 g
- ColorStardust Blue
- ColorKnight Black, Stardust Blue
- Width2.93 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.3 inches
- Screen Resolution1080X2340
- Pixel Density409 ppi
- Display Size6.25 inch to 6.5 inch
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio83.70%
- CPUOcta-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- RAM6 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 616
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) ZUI 11
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Storage128 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Triple Camera16 MP, f/1.88 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), 2x optical zoom2 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera16 MP
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesDolby Atmos sound
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity4050 mAh
- Battery Capacity4050 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 18W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio, recording
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- SIMHybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Lenovo K10 Note
- Best Android One Smartphones That You Can Buy Right NowWed, 19 Feb'20When you are out in the market for a new smartphone you expect the new smartphone should come with the least possible bloatware so that it can deliver the maximum performance. Right now this is only possible with Pixel devices from Google that offers clean stock Android version with no third-party app installed. And that’s…
- Galaxy A70e Renders Leaked!Tue, 18 Feb'20It seems Samsung is about to launch the successor to the Galaxy A70s by the name of Galaxy A70e. A few renders of the A70e have leaked and are doing the rounds on the internet. The leaks are courtesy of the famous leaker @OnLeaks. Based on information from him and the leaked renders, the phone…
- The Best Smartphones You Can Buy In India In 2020Mon, 17 Feb'20Smartphones and gadgets play an important role in one’s life in the current generations. One tends to use them for work, for casual usage, for gaming, media consumption, and whatnot. Life without a phone even for a day is like, life without food for a month. While there are a variety of phones available in…
- Samsung Galaxy S20 First ImpressionsMon, 17 Feb'20Samsung has launched a new trio of phones in the Galaxy S20 Series for the year 2020, these include the Galaxy S20, the S20 Plus and the Galaxy S20 Ultra with that hybrid 100x zooming capabilities. But that is not we will be focussing on here, while most of the people will be buying the…
- iQoo 3 AnTuTu Benchmark Scores Better Than iPhone 11?!Mon, 17 Feb'20The iQoo 3 is expected to launch in India on February 25th, the same day as its debut in China. It’ll also mark the entry of iQOO in India. The iQOO 3 is about to become India’s first Snapdragon 865 and 5G support. It’s expected to be a quick and powerful phone. This is now…
- OnePlus 8 Finally Shows Up On GeekbenchFri, 14 Feb'20A device with the codename IN2025 has gone through Geekbench and this might be the vanilla OnePlus 8. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 865 chipset (“kona”) just like the OnePlus 8 Pro, and therefore the Geekbench score of both the devices is similar. But notice the RAM – it’s 8GB while the professional model packed…
- Realme X50 Pro 5G To Have 65W(!) Fast ChargingFri, 14 Feb'20Since MWC has been canceled, Realme is holding a web launch event for the X50 Pro 5G on February 24. Earlier it was alleged to take the wraps off it in Barcelona at the conference. The phone has now been confirmed by Realme to have 65W fast charging, which uses the recently trademarked SuperDart brand.…
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro In ChinaThu, 13 Feb'20Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi 10 in China, which is a successor to the Mi 9 smartphone. The 5G device ships with the newest Android 10 OS. Read also: Redmi 8A Dual Launched in India Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications and Features The latest Xiaomi Mi 10 features a curved 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 1,120…
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip First ImpressionsWed, 12 Feb'20Samsung has just unveiled its latest folding phone, and this comes with a completely new visual design, which has a mechanism pretty similar to the infamous Motorola Razr Fold. It features the new Ultra-Thin Glass has a better hinge mechanism and more, and also It is coming pretty soon to India. While there are some…
- How To Move Your Data From Android To iPhoneWed, 12 Feb'20Right Now there are only two major operating systems for a smartphone which are Android and iOS. And you get unlimited options if you want an Android device while iOS is only available on iPhones. So the people who have been using iOS and iPhones for a while are tempted to switch to Android devices…
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Poco X2₹15,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOPPO F15₹19,990Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A71Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreMotorola Razr 2019Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreRealme 5i₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Redmi K30Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V17₹22,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare