Panasonic P90 is a low budget smartphone by Panasonic that very few people in the world actually care about. It was launched in 2018 and is still available for purchase from various online and offline stores in India.
It’s Panasonic’s flagship phone for the low budget market but this phone has failed to make any real impact on the market and has largely been ignored by most smartphone buyers since it was put to sale. It comes with 1GB of ram and a 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 processor. It has a battery of 2400mAh and comes with type B USB port.
- Runs on Android 7.0 which is still good
- Mediocre uninspired design
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 processor
- Feels extremely dated
- 2,400 mAh battery
An extremely underwhelming phone with low-tier specs from a company that feels out of touch with the market
The display of 5.00inch is not bad by most standards and should make a good viewing experience when playing an HD video or playing an average game. Could have been a lot better but it’s good enough for normal usage.
The design is extremely generic, which by default makes it satisfactory. There is no notch which might actually appeal to some but also gives the phone an extremely dated feel which ruins the experience for anyone who has been using a “notch-ed” phone.
Calling Panasonic P20 a smartphone seems wrong because there is nothing really smart about it. With specs like a 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 processor with 1GB of RAM, this phone would have seemed outdated if it had launched in 2017 but the fact that this phone is still being manufactured and sold in 2019 is just bizarre. There was once a time when having 1GB of RAM in your smartphone was cool. That time ended years ago but it just seems like Panasonic haven’t received the memo yet.
It would definitely be unfair to compare this phone to the ones above its price range but even in its own domain, it leaves a lot to be desired. The camera is lacklustre, the battery backup is extremely mediocre and it’s speed won’t be winning it any medals any time soon.
The primary camera of 5MP and the front of 5MP are mediocre but good enough if you only want to use it for extremely basic purposes. For anything more aesthetically pleasing, you’ll have to use a different phone.
An underwhelming battery of just 2400 mAh for an underwhelming phone. This battery will last for a while if the phone is on stand by but a few hours of using 4G or playing games on this and you will find yourself looking for a charger.
So, should you buy the Panasonic P90? If you absolutely have to buy a smartphone for less than Rs 5000 then you could go for this phone but you will have to keep in mind the fact that more and more apps are becoming increasing resource-heavy and this phone might just not be able to keep up with them for much longer—buying it for your parents might work out well for obvious reasons.
- Bluetooth4.0, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.37 inches
- Height5.63 inches
- Weight151.7 g
- ColorBlue, Gold, Black
- Width2.83 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Screen Size5.0 inches
- Display Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density294 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio67.10%
- CPUQuad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- OSAndroid 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset GPMediatek MT6737 (28 nm)
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 128 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, panorama
- Single Camera5 MP
- Back Camera Video720p30fps
- Front Camera FeaturesLED flash
- Single Camera5 MP
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity2400 mAh
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- SIMDual SIM
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- SensorsAccelerometer, proximity
- Announced On2018, June
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, June
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Panasonic P90
Get the best price for Panasonic P90
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
- How To Filter Netflix Kids Shows By Title And Age!Tue, 28 Jul'20If you are sharing your Netflix account with your kids, you might want to consider filter out the content that they are allowed to watch. Netflix has a lot of amazing shows, however, a lot of them have an 18+ rating and even more of them that require parental supervision. The popular streaming service now allows users to filter out kid's shows by title and the audience age group. Users can also secure their Netflix profile with a simple but effective four-digit pin to prevent children from accessing adult profiles.
- Apple recently had its completely online WWDC Event in which they revealed their iOS 14 operating system for iPhones. This new software release soon made its way out as a developer beta and allowed users to try out the latest features added in this year’s release. iOS 14 comes with a new picture in picture mode that allows you to minimize a video in the form of a small floating thumbnail and use them alongside a full-screen application. While this feature was already present on Android devices for a few years now, here’s how iOS 14 does it better.
- If you use your iPhone for a lot of intense and heavy data, then it is very easy to rack up the iCloud storage and run out of the free limit. It is highly recommended to have all your data backed up to the cloud to ensure that you do not lose any data at any point. If you are getting an error form iCloud saying you do not have enough iCloud storage left, there still is a way to go ahead and backup your iPhone to the iCloud. No matter how careful you are with your iPhone, at some point you might end up damaging it or losing it, it is times like these when the iCloud backup comes in very handy.
- How To Record Calls On iPhone!Thu, 23 Jul'20Sometimes it is extremely important to record calls so that we can listen to them at a future time, recording a call allows users to hold a proof for what was said on the call, while recording isn’t a feature most people would need and it isn’t even necessarily legal in all places, this feature can come very handy while talking something important. Recording a call can come very handy when you are talking to a customer service executive and you need to hold proof of what was occurred, it can also come handy when you speak to your friends and family and forget what was told.
Discover Phones Best For You
- Google Pixel 4aAdd to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9AAdd to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO A12₹9,990Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreRealme C11₹7,499Add to compare
- Infinix Smart 4 Plus₹7,999Add to compare
- OPPO Reno 4 ProAdd to compare