Page 15 - Smartphone Reviews
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Review
Keeping its position at the top, Xiaomi has now added another smartphone to its roster, Xiaomi Redmi Y3. As the name suggests, Redmi Y3 is a successor to the popular Redmi Y2.
Vivo Z1 Pro Review
Vivo has launched yet another smartphone, namely Vivo Z1 Pro, in the global market, which is going to be available in for sale on 16 July, exclusively on Flipkart.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Review
Instead of going with the regular pop-up cameras, Oppo decided to use the most outlandish type of pop-up, which the brand is calling “shark-fin shaped”.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Review
Redmi Note 7 is a fabulous phone and it is perfectly balanced in terms of performance and price and quality.
Samsung Galaxy M30 Review
Samsung has managed to create an impressive smartphone which offers excellent user experience except for a few things.
OnePlus 7 Review
OnePlus is back with yet another flagship smartphone at a price less than its predecessor, offering features like stereo speakers, 48MP camera, and more.
Google Pixel 3A Review
Google Pixel 3a is a solid smartphone with exceptional cameras, premium build, brilliant display, and somewhat decent performance.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Review
Samsung Galaxy A70 managed to impress me in most of the aspects. For one, it comes with the best display at this price range.
Realme 3 Pro Review
For what the price is, Realme 3 Pro is offering some impressive stuff at a reasonable value for money price. No doubt, this device is a tough rival to the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Recent ArticlesView All
- Whether you have or are getting an iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Mini, the default way to check the current battery life is via the tiny battery icon in the top right of the status bar. But that does not accurately depict how much juice is left, not as a specific percentage indicator would. Therefore if you want the exact battery percentage displayed on the home screen, here's how you can enable it.
- Free Fire features a rich range of attractive cosmetic items featuring enticing bundles, visually appealing skins, and more. Often they are very expensive to buy, and you have to use your in-game currencies to unlock them. Also, you can get these items for free using redeemable codes. Here's a guide on how you can do that.
- How To Register Yourself For CoVID Vaccine Using Aarogya Setu App and CoWIN Website: Step by Step GuideThe eligible beneficiaries can visit the Co-Win 2.0 portal to register themselves or via the Aarogya Setu app, which has CoWIN app integration.
- AirPods are tiny little wireless earbuds that often get misplaced very easily, if you are one of them who often tend to lose their AirPods at your home or while you are out then this feature is a godsend. AirPods can now be easily located using your iPhone and you can track their last known location. While this feature isn’t as robust and functional as the Find my iPhone feature that we are now used to, it will help get the work done
- The iOS 14 has a hidden Code Scanner application built-in, that most iPhone users aren't aware of. The Code Scanner app is not available on the App library and you need to locate it manually from the Control Center. Here's how to find this hidden app on your iPhone. Not only that, but you can also make the app easily accessible by following a few simple steps.