Page 16 - Smartphone Reviews
HTC U12 Plus Review
The new HTC U12 Plus packs an amazing camera and it’s also listed in top 10 best camera phone by DxOMark, at the time of reviewing this device. The phone comes with a lot of promising features one of them is being EDGE SENSE 2 but we’ll see how it turns out. So let’s get started with an in-depth review of this device.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Review
The Redmi K20 Pro tires to achieve the very same thing which Poco lineup managed to do earlier. It seems like the company is desperate to capture value flagship space more now than ever.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Review
As per the previous trends, Redmi 7 sits in the budget segment with its top variant priced below 10k with features like 4000 mAh battery,Snapdragon 632 and Dual rear camera.
Asus 6Z Review
Asus 6Z is a camera beast with flagship specifications and features like a 48MP flip camera and up to 2TB expandable storage.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Review
Keeping its position at the top, Xiaomi has now added another smartphone to its roster, Xiaomi Redmi Y3. As the name suggests, Redmi Y3 is a successor to the popular Redmi Y2.
Vivo Z1 Pro Review
Vivo has launched yet another smartphone, namely Vivo Z1 Pro, in the global market, which is going to be available in for sale on 16 July, exclusively on Flipkart.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Review
Instead of going with the regular pop-up cameras, Oppo decided to use the most outlandish type of pop-up, which the brand is calling “shark-fin shaped”.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Review
Redmi Note 7 is a fabulous phone and it is perfectly balanced in terms of performance and price and quality.
Samsung Galaxy M30 Review
Samsung has managed to create an impressive smartphone which offers excellent user experience except for a few things.
Recent ArticlesView All
- We see new smartphone launches every month with several brands launching multiple smartphones in the same month, however, April marks the end of Q1 which means fewer smartphone launches in general. Despite the given fact, brands like Vivo, Oppo, Samsung, and more have delivered their fair share of smartphones to keep up with people’s appetite for new devices.
- The MyGov Corona Helpdesk WhatsApp chatbot crossed 1.7 crore users in just 10 days.
- Dream 11 is the easiest way to monetize your cricket knowledge during this IPL season. Here are some tips and tricks that can help you create your perfect winning team and can help you earn some cash during this pandemic sitting at home and watching cricket.
- How many times have you thought about being a zombie apocalypse survivor? Though this is not happening in real life as of now, you could practice killing some zombies in these popular mobile games. Who knows, maybe it will come in handy? Have a look at the most addictive zombie games that we have played and loved so far.
- The OnePlus 9 has been a very successful smartphone in the short time that it has existed. The iPhone 12 series has also been successful in selling a lot of devices ever since the launch, needless to say, both devices are a popular choice for a varied audience. While the OnePlus 9 tries to offer the best possible performance combination for a given price, the iPhone 12 goes all out on the premium and rich feel of the device.