Xolo Era 2 smartphone runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 with HD IPS LCD 5-inch touch screen display with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has become quite out-dated, since its release in October 2016. The device is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU and Mali -400MP3 GPU. Both primary and front cameras have 5 Megapixel lens with Led Flash. Xolo Era 2 packs a 2,350mah battery which is again below average.
Xolo Era 2 has 8GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. Xolo Era 2 is a dual SIM phone that supports 4G VOLTE network. On the plus side, the phone is available in three colour variants including Black, Nile Blue and Pyramid Gold. It supports several connectivity options including Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, Hotspot, FM Radio and Bluetooth 4.0.
Xolo Era 2 smartphone device falls in a very affordable price range and covers almost all the basic functions, but lags when it comes to multitasking and gaming. Here are some pros and cons:
- Supports 4G network
- Supports Wi-Fi, Hotspot
- Average battery life
- 5-inch touchscreen
- 5MP primary camera
- 5MP selfie camera
- Lacks multitasking
- Heats up during gaming
Though Xolo Era 2 is a nice smartphone available at a very affordable price; it will let you down when it comes to high-end gaming or multitasking.
Xolo Era 2 is a low budget phone that comes packed with standard features, runs on Android 6.0, and lacks the game performance and battery life.
Xolo Era 2 has 5 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels at 294 PPI. This phone has 64% screen-to-body ratio.
Dimensions of Xolo Era 2 smartphone include 146.5 x 73 x 9.2mm or 5.77 x 2.87 x 0.36 inch. The phone has a dual SIM structure, microSD card and support VOLTE. It includes 3.5 mm audio jack for listening to music or play audio.
Xolo Era 2 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on chipset Spreadtrum SC9832A. The phone is powered up by CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz and GPU Mali-400. It includes 1GB RAM, along with 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
Xolo Era 2 includes a 5-megapixel primary camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. The front camera features 5 megapixels and an LED flash which provide very basic selfie images. The primary camera takes nice picture with high dynamic range (HDR) and can be considered satisfying in the so-called price tag.
Xolo Era 2 is powered by 2350mah battery, which provides enough juice to run almost a day for an average user. However, it is not enough if you are someone who stays on-field all day round.
Xolo Era 2 smartphone offers quite a good range of options at an affordable price. The phone has an interactive 5 inches screen with an image resolution of 720 x 1280. Both 5 megapixels front and back cameras integrate LED flash. The primary camera takes nice images with High dynamic range (HDR) option.
2350mAh battery runs almost full day under controlled usability. The phone offers 4G VOLTE network with Wi-Fi, hotspot, and Bluetooth connectivity options. To sum up, Xolo Era 2 is an average smartphone; though not upto the mark when it comes to multitasking and high-end gaming.
- Bluetooth4.0, A2DP
- Thickness0.36 inches
- Height5.77 inches
- Weight145 g
- ColorBlack, Blue, Gold
- Width2.87 inches
- Display TypeTFT capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size5.0 inches
- Display Resolution480 x 854 pixels
- Pixel Density196 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio64.40%
- CPUQuad-core 1.3 GHz
- OSAndroid 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset GPSpreadtrum SC9832A
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 32 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesPanorama, LED flash
- Single Camera5 MP, f/2.0, 1.4 micron
- Back Camera Video720p30fps
- Front Camera FeaturesLED flash
- Single Camera5 MP
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity2350 mAh
- User ReplaceableRemovable
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- RadioFM radio
- SIMDual SIM
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Announced On2016, October
- StatusAvailable. Released 2016, October
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Xolo Era 2
- iPhones have been around for many years now and have eventually acquired a massive share in the market over the years, this has also helped the brand gain a lot of trust and loyalty from its repeat customers. If you are reading this article, the chances are that you might also be having an iPhone right now, however, iPhones tend to heat at times because of a bad software patch or the processor working way more than the required amount. The average operating temperature of an iPhone is significantly lower than some of the other phones due to safety concerns.
- Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!Sun, 9 Aug'20While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
Discover Phones Best For You
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9A₹9,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy Note 20₹77,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹5,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare