Garena Free Fire is easily one of the best battle royale games available to play in India. The game competes with BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) and Call of Duty Mobile. Now, Apex Legends is on the way as well and Indian players will have four distinct battle royale games to choose from. Now, Garena Free Fire MAX will be adding up as another option to play. The game is up for pre-registration in India and here is everything you need to know about it!
Also read: Garena Free Fire Surpasses 1 Billion Downloads On Google Play Store
Garena Free Fire MAX: What’s New and Different?
Now, there are three major points of difference between the standard Garena Free Fire and the new Garena Free Fire MAX. To put it simply, the difference between the two is what we see in PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite. Here the MAX version will basically be the heavier PUBG Mobile whereas the standard version will be the Lite version. The three major points of difference are:
Also read: Apex Legends Mobile Now Available for Free: How to Download
- Free Fire MAX will release as a much more heavier version, graphically. Although it will have the same gameplay mechanics, players will see a major graphical overhaul.
- The MAX version will come with enhanced animation, overall graphics and animations. This will significantly improve the gameplay experience and allow high-end device users to bring more out of the game.
- Moreover, the great thing is, Garena Free Fire and MAX version players can actually play with or against each other in the different game modes. There is cross-play between the two versions which is great.
Garena Free Fire MAX: Step to Pre-Register
Using the below mentioned steps, you can easily pre-register for the Free Fire MAX early access. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly, tap and open the Google Play Store on your Android device
- Now, search for Free Fire MAX in the search bar of the Play Store
- Further, there will be two versions. One will be the Free Fire we all know it to be while the other will be the MAX version that has a pre-register button on it.
- Now, just tap on pre-register and toggle on the Automatic Install. This allows your device to automatically download the game as soon as it releases as a stable version.
- Besides, the game is up for iOS devices as well. iOS users can use the same steps to pre-register for the game via the App Store.
Also read: PUBG: New State Launch in India Confirmed; Open for Pre Registration on Google Play Store, App Store