AI is changing the world much faster than we can imagine. These days, many secret AI tools surfaced that make people tenfold more productive by completing work much faster with significantly less effort. It gives businesses a huge advantage over their competitors by minimising workload in seconds.
Here we have listed a few mind-blowing AI tools that can help you boost your productivity. So, pay close attention, research thoroughly, and think about how you can use these secret AI tools to get an extra edge.
With that being said, let us jump right into starting off at number one.
Also read: 5 Best AI Image Generators To Turn Your Words Into Art!
Featuring first on the list is Scribe. It is an easy, secure, user-friendly, and efficient way to record and share process documents with anyone anywhere. This tool takes only a few seconds and auto-generates a sharable step-by-step guide. Scribe tool saves approximately 20+ hours of time per month with its instantaneous process documentation along with text and screenshots.
- It helps you save time, spread knowledge, and increase your team’s productivity.
- Single-click sharing
- Auto-generates step-wise guides
- Personalised images, text, and shapes
- Comes with complete security and controls
How To Use Scribe?
You can use this tool by simply pressing the record. After that, this AI tool goes through the process thoroughly that you want to share. It analyses your keystrokes and clicks and instantly creates a guide.
Where Can You Use It?
You can use Scribe for knowledge sharing, create step-wise instructions, training manuals, SOP, screenshot annotations, and much more.
Also read: 12 Best AI (Artificial intelligence) App
2. ChatSonic AI
The next on the list is ChatSonic AI. If you are looking for a ChatGPT alternative, then ChatSonic AI is the perfect pick. It is a conversational AI chatbot that is specifically developed to overcome ChatGPT’s limitations by Open AI. ChatGPT gives you answers that are limited to 2021. On the other hand, ChatSonic AI is more powerful and advanced and helps you create factual content within a few seconds.
- This tool comprehends voice commands and replies just like Google Assistant and Siri.
- It can create unique digital art with the help of its advanced GPT-3 chatbot.
- Using this tool, you can have a natural conversation just like ChatGPT.
- The best thing about this tool is you can share, edit, and download your conversations.
- The tool provides you with instant answers to your questions in real-time.
How To Use ChatSonic AI?
To see ChatSonic AI in action, all you need to do is chat with this AI tool. Enter your requirement in detail. For that, you can either choose text or audio and turn on “Include Latest Google Data”. Now, click on Generate button. And it’s done.
3. Midjourney AI
Coming up next on the list is Midjourney AI. Using this AI tool, you can generate attractive images in just nine seconds. All you need to do is type your requirement and wait.
How To Use MidJourney AI?
- If you want to use this AI tool, ensure you have a Discord account because this tool is fully based on Discord.
- Now, go to MidJourney’s official website and click on beta. It will redirect you to the Discord invitation.
- Click on Accept Invite.
- After that, search for Newcomer rooms. Whichever room is open, you can start with it. You can create only twenty-five free photos using this tool. After that, you need to purchase it.
- Now, when you are ready, type “/imagine” in the Discord conversation. It will open a popup box. Here you can give a detailed image description.
- Once you have finished the description, click on enter.
- Wait for a few seconds, and MidJourney will generate beautiful AI art for you.
- You can even download and save this image through a DM message.
Also read: 7 Best AI Websites That You Should Try Today!
4. Leiapix Converter
Up next on the list is Leiapix Converter. Do you want to get a 3D image of your 2D image? If yes, Leiapix Converter is the perfect pick for you. It is a free image processing AI tool that allows instantaneous conversion of a 2D image into attractive 3D Lightfield images. The best thing about this tool is that you can even download this converted 3D image in a video or a GIF format. To use this AI tool, you need a Leiapix login.
How To Use Leiapix Converter?
Log in with your Leiapix account. After that, click on the upload. Here, upload the 2D image that you want to convert into 3D. Here you can set animation length, style, focus point, and even amount of motion. Once you have done all settings, you can download or share the recently generated 3D image.
Try this tool by clicking on this link.
Featuring next on the list is Murf.ai. It is an AI voice generator that can convert your text into a human-like voice. You don’t need any recording studio equipment for the same or no need to hire any professional voice artist for it. It is an all-in-one voice AI tool that allows users to add music, images, videos, and sync all of them, and generate impressive presentations or voice-over videos.
- Generates voice-over in minutes
- No need for any high-end professional recording equipment
- Comes with a wide range of voices in more than twenty languages
You can use this AI tool to create e-learning videos, advertisements, presentations, audiobooks, product demos, video games, YouTube videos, animation videos, Spotify Ads, IVR voices, etc.
Click on this link to use this AI tool.
Also read: AI Test Kitchen App: Everything You Need To Know
6. YouTube Summary With Glasp
Next on the list is YouTube Summary with Glasp. According to its name, this AI tool generates text summaries of any YouTube video. It is a free Google Chrome extension that enables you to rapidly access summaries of YouTube videos you are watching using ChatGPT. Using this AI tool, you can view a summary of any YouTube video so you can learn more quickly by saving time.
All you need to do is add YouTube Summary with ChatGPT’s extension to Google Chrome. Now, you can see the summary by clicking the summary button on the YouTube video while browsing.
To download this extension, click here.
7. Stockimg AI
Last but not least on the list is Stockimg AI. This tool lets you create AI-made images in just twelve seconds. Using this tool, you can create a book cover, poster, logo, stock images, illustration, logo, icons, and web and mobile UI.
How To Use It?
First, log into Stockimg AI. Once you have logged in, you can select any category, such as book cover, logo, stock image, etc. Once you have selected the category, now it’s time to provide a description of the image. In the final step, click on the generate button. And it’s done.
Click on this link to start using this AI tool.
In a nutshell, this concludes our list of the best secret AI tools out there! These AI-powered tools not just only allow more hours in your day but will certainly help you achieve more in less time. These AI tools help you put your data to the most effective usage and analyse and perceive patterns with more speed and accuracy. It can help you skyrocket your business. Which AI tool do you like from this list? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you feel we missed out on any AI tool, write to us in the comment box below.
If you want to sell an old mobile phone online or recycle an old mobile phone online, head to Cashify and rest assured.