OPPO announced the launch of the OPPO Reno 3 Pro – the next in its Reno series in India on 2nd March 2020.
Elvis Zhou, President, OPPO India said at the launch: “Consumer-centric innovation remains at the heart of our product strategy. As we look to move the industry forward with intelligent connectivity and innovations in 5G and IoT, we want to continue bringing products and services that are meaningful to our consumers. And today we are extremely excited to bring Reno 3 Pro to the Indian market. Reno 3 Pro will carry on the Reno legacy by providing its users with a comprehensive experience.”
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
Sumit Walia, VP- Product and Marketing, Oppo India also addressed, “With the addition of Reno 3 Pro we are aiming to further revolutionise the innovation in smartphone photography and redefine the way millennials leverage new-age technology on their smartphones”.
Specifications and Pro Features of Reno 3 Pro
- This newbie from OPPO Reno has a 6.4 inch AMOLED infinity-Display with 20:9 screen ratio and the smartphone is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P95 chipset, and ColorOS 7.
- It also comes with 4025mAh with 30W VOOC Flash Charge version 4.0.
- Oppo Reno 3 Pro has 8GB RAM with two storage variants, the 128GB, and the 256 GB.
- A quad-camera at the rear with a 64MP Ultra-clear Main Camera, a 3MP Telephoto Lens, an 8MP Ultra Wide-angle Lens, and a 2MP Mono Lens, a 44MP Ultra-clear Main Camera with an F/2.4 aperture and 2MP lens at the front. Moreover, the front camera comes with an Ultra Night Selfie Mode for low-light photography and detailed view even in dark mode.
- The rear camera setup is covered with 2x optical zoom, 5x hybrid optical zoom and a maximum of 20x digital zoom.
- OPPO has also introduced its OPPO Screen Image Engine (OSIE) technology with the launch of Reno3 Pro in the Indian market.
- Ultra Steady Video 2.0 setup for videography, with extreme and life scenario modes respectively. It comes with the Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology, Video Bokeh, Video Zoom and AI Beauty Mode.
- For audio, the device is powered by Dolby Atmos and High-Resolution Audio.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
The Reno 3 Pro is launched in Auroral Blue, Midnight Black, and Sky White colours. It will be available from March 6 across all OPPO stores and retail outlets.
The brand has also introduced a range of launch offers for Reno 3 Pro consumers. The device will be available in an 8+128GB variant at a price of ₹29,990 and the 8+256GB variant priced at ₹32,990. Pre-booking for the device has begun.
Always on the quest to learn and share the knowledge. Big fan of books (but not the self help ones) specially fiction. A grammar Nazi who loves to eat, cook, travel and watching thunderstorms.