The Google Pixel 3 series are 2018’s most-leaked smartphones. The series was up for sale, reviewed a ... read more
The Redmi 4 was another successful iteration in Redmi’s flagship budget brand, coming with updated specifications for an extremely low price of just Rs 6,999.
Redmi 4 Overview
The Redmi 4 packed in a 13-megapixel rear camera paired with a 5-megapixel front shooter. Both were HD-recording capable, thanks to the Snapdragon 435 processor backed by the Adreno 505 GPU. The screen was a 5 inch HD display that produced accurate colours and contrast for a delightful viewing experience. The Redmi 4 even shipped in many variants, with up to 64 GB of internal storage memory, expandable to more via its microSD card slot.
But the device has quickly been superseded by its multiple successors and is expected to be obsolete fairly soon. While it does manage to retain its value, it may be wise to sell your used Redmi 4 for the best price, thanks to Cashify.
Why Sell Your Old Redmi 4 On Cashify?
Cashify is an online portal designed to make it easy and quick to trade in your Redmi 4 online, along with many other gadgets, right from the comfort of your home. Here’s how you can get started and sell your used Redmi 4 for the best price:
1. Start by heading over to Cashify’s website, select the variant of your Redmi 4
2. Cashify’s automatically generated, transparent pricing model will need you to share certain detail about your Redmi 4’s condition, age, warranty period and more.
3. Based on your inputs, it will offer you a fair price for your phone, along with a doorstep pickup so you don’t have to step out.
4. Cashify agents will then arrive to inspect and pick up your Redmi 4 right at your doorstep - and offer to pay you in any method of your choice - cash, e-wallets, or even bank transfers.
You can use the value of your Redmi 4 resale into your next Redmi upgrade, or even any other smartphone you like. Cashify is the exclusive exchange partner for the leading smartphone brands in the country, including Xiaomi, OnePlus, Apple and Samsung. The Redmi 4 remains a compelling device, especially when it is being sold at resale prices. Sell it while it’s hot!
If you wish to sell your used Redmi 4 via Cashify, follow these simple procedures:
1. Log on to the Cashify website or download the Cashify app to sell old phone.
2. Search for the Redmi 4, and share the condition of your device.
3. Receive your fair quote, and request for a pickup, and get paid instantly!
Based on your pickup schedule, a Cashify agent will visit you and inspect the device. Once it is collected, you will be paid instantly.
Cashify is the most trusted platform in India to sell mobile phone and other gadgets online for instant cash on pickup. Schedule a pickup now!