Frequently Asked Questions
Buyback FAQs Related Questions
Rest assured, your phone will be in safe hands throughout the process. Please be informed that in order to thoroughly inspect the device, the pickup executive will have to take the tempered glass off your device.read more
All financed devices or devices purchased on EMI will only be eligible for sale once they are free from the installments. You will, however, have to share an NOC issued by the finance provider stating the same at the time of pickup.read more
Just send the SMS “CHYSTOP” to 567678. On WhatsApp, reply STOP if you do not want to hear from us on Whatsapp.read more
- 4) I bought a new phone for Rs. 25,000/- ten days ago. I am expecting Rs. 24,000/- for it but Cashify is giving very low value for it?
When you buy a gadget and sell it in a few days, please don’t expect an ‘almost original’ price for it, as the device now falls under the category of ‘used’. For a professional buyer, the product has already lost 25- 50% of its value when you bought it.read more
All the tests that we do are listed here:
Hardware Software Screen Buttons Other IMEI Calling Check Pressure sensor Camera burst test Bluetooth Wifi Device age (auto) Touch Calibration 3.5 mm Jack Bill Battery Device age (manual validation) Screen Check Facial recognition Headphones Charging Port ID lock Screen Physical Condition Brand Lock / icloud lock Charger Front Camera Device root Screen Functionality Screen-lock or password Box Back Camera Is the operator locked Home button Is IMEI / TAC authentic Microphone Accelerometer Back button Is the device stolen Proximity Recent App button Bill authenticity Vibrator Volume buttons Warranty status Gyroscope Power button Speaker Headphone Jack Fingerprint Sensor SIM tray SIM working Magnetometer Is processor / chipset authentic Receiver speaker Network – functional Network Supported Bands
- Device Spin Test (To check if a phone, usually iPhone, is bent)
- Battery Spin Test (To check is the battery is inflated)
- Removing tempered glass to check if the screen is damaged
Once a phone is sold to us, we refurbish it and rectify whatever issues it might have. Following which, we sell these devices to retailers so that they can be further sold to customers looking to buy second-hand devices.read more
To uninstall the Cashify app from your Android smartphone:
Head over to the settings menu on your Android smartphone.
Enter the Apps section.
- Head over to the settings menu on your Android smartphone.
- Enter the Apps section.
- Tap on Cashify, and then Uninstall.
Alternately, if your phone permits, you could tap and hold the Cashify app on your app screen, and drag it to the Uninstall option that appears.
To uninstall the Cashify app from your iOS device:
- Tap and hold on the Cashify app icon on your home screen.
- Tap the ‘X’ icon on the Cashify app, followed by Remove on the confirmation box that follows.
All the features on the Cashify app are entirely free to the users and do not attract any charges.read more
Android minimum requirements:
- Android 4.1 or later.
- At least 15 MB of free storage space on the device.
iOS minimum requirements:
- iOS 9.0 or later.
- At least 100 MB of free storage space on the device.
*Please note that the Cashify app may not be available for iOS devices in certain locations for the time being.read more
There’s no limitation on the Cashify app in terms of the amount of data you can transfer. It is only limited by:
- The storage space on the receiver device