Upgrade to iPhone 14
Why People Trust Us
Quick & Hassle-free
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 was a popular phone when it debuted in 2020 because of its wide variety of features and appealing characteristics. The phone wasn’t bad, but technology has improved at an unbelievable rate, and today several phones that offer better value for the money. It would be a great idea to upgrade and sell your old…
- Companies are launching phones every other month. Samsung is also a leading name in the same. In 2020, Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy A21S, claiming to be a value-for-money product. However, after critical review, we realised that the smartphone significantly lacks the features of its competitors. And so, now might be the right time to sell your…
- Samsung Galaxy A20s was launched in 2019, as the same tells you. It’s been more than three years since the smartphone was first released in India. The smartphone has a decent camera and supports fast charging. But, in 2022, you cannot expect this device to cope with your needs. It is the right time to…
- Samsung Galaxy A10 came out in 2019 and has been discontinued in the present day. The features can now not keep up with the era’s demand; thus, considering an upgrade makes sense. Check out this article if you want to Sell Samsung Galaxy A10. Also Read: Google Pixel 7 Review – Great Cameras But…
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s is a fantastic smartphone with a low price tag. Furthermore, when released in 2021, the Galaxy A03s performed admirably. At the time, the 13-megapixel triple rear camera was the most appealing feature. However, the phone started to lose functionality in 2022 and stopped delivering the expected flawless performance. So, we think this…
- Samsung launched its mid-range phone Samsung Galaxy A03 Core, with a stunning design and average camera quality. The traditional design layout had been the significant attention of the phone. However, the phone was launched in 2021, and the processor and features have become obsolete today. Let us see how you can get the best buyback value…
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, released in March 2021 and featuring a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor, is Xiaomi’s best-selling phone in 2021. The phone operated excellently when it was initially introduced, but users quickly discovered it had significant issues. In this post, you’ll find the benefits of selling your obsolete Redmi Note 10 Pro…
- In 2021, Xiaomi released the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G, a budget-friendly phone. The phone’s low cost and various functions made the public appreciate it. You will, however, notice a decrease in camera performance and an obsolete display panel. However, your old smartphone may not be the most excellent option in 2022, and it’s time…
- The Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport was availed in 2021. You must have noticed how outdated your phone has become in the year after its release. However, since all smartphones are smartphones, we often believe that our phone is not that old and may function similarly to other models. Every time a new model is out…
- The Realme XT, a popular choice released in September 2019, has recently become outdated. In only two years, a rush of newer, more appealing phones has started to dominate the market, leaving your formerly best phone ordinary and obsolete. Moreover, its camera quality, chipset performance, and other characteristics were appreciated three years ago, but they are now…
Cashify has been a fantastic startup that has brought so much value to the Indian customer. We are proud to partner with them and help our Mi fans get better exchange value for our phones!
Manu Jain is a leading Indian entrepreneur & VP of Xiaomi which is one of India’s largest smartphone brands.Manu Jain
Purana phone use karke ho gaye ho pareshan? Exchange offer ke liye idhar udhar mat jao. Check Cashify and get the best price for your old phone
Pawan Sharma or famously known as Sharmaji Technical is an Indian youtube celebrity. He started his channel in 2015 & today has more than 1.69Mi subscribersSharmaji Technical
Upgraded to the OnePlus 7 Pro: Awesome Device. Sold my old OnePlus 6 on Cashify: Even More Awesome Experience
Vishal is a Tedster, Gizmo & gadget freak & an eminent TV personality. He co-founded GOQii which is a smart-tech enabled, integrated preventive healthcare platform.Vishal Gondal
Cashify is a fantastic and one-of-a-kind service. It has helped me sell my old used phones in a hassle free manner, multiple times. The service is very convenient, with doorstep collection of phone, and immediate cash payment. The rates offered also are very competitive, given the used condition of the phones
91mobiles is India’s largest gadget discovery & shopping destinations. It helps customers in choosing which phone to buy & where to buyNitin Mathur
Tried Cashify for selling devices? It’s very convenient although some people tell me that they get better deal on other classified ad sites. But you’ll also have to be prepared to spend more time and effort for the latter
Abhishek Baxi is a technology journalists who quit Microsoft to go independent & write.Abhishek Baxi
Metro Plaza StoreA-26 Ground Floor, Metro Plaza MeerutView Details
Sigra Varanasi StoreShop No 46 Shastri Nagar Sigra Varanasi Uttar PradeshView Details
Manpur Gaya StoreCircle No-01 New Holding 285 Old Holding 268 Gaurkashani Road Gaya Bihar-823003 Landmark -beside Aaditya VisionView Details
Gandhipuram StoreShop No 415, 100ft road, 7 th Street Extension, Gandhipuram, CoimbatoreView Details
Ambedkar Chowk Buxar StoreAmbedkar chowk Ward Number 11, Near By Aaditya Vision, BuxarView Details
Recent NewsView All
To delete your account please go through the following steps –
- Open the Cashify App and tap on the profile icon at the bottom right
- Select “My Account” then tap on “Delete My Account”
- Confirm the “Deletion Request” through OTP sent on your registered mobile number
- Account will be deleted successfully within 15 days
- In case of any pending order(s), please cancel them first to proceed.
In such cases, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall respond to you within one business day and try to rectify the issue as soon as possible.
Cashify lets you sell old phones, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles, DSLRs, earbuds, desktops, TV, smart speakers and more.
We recommend you delete all the personal data and also remove the SIM and memory card form your phone. But, just in case you haven’t, then it’s not a problem at all. Because before going ahead with any further procedure, we ensure that our technical expert has wiped out all the available data from the device.
Yes, we take broken and dead mobiles if you are selling mobile phone on Cashify. However, it might affect the overall quote of the phone.
No, Cashify buys almost all phones; please find a list of handsets on our website or the app we buy.
Cashify tries to get the pickup done within the next 24-48 hours after placing the order, except Sunday or public holidays.
In this case, the device will be considered to be more than a year old, and the price shall be quoted accordingly. It is mandatory to submit an invoice to claim any kind of warranty.
Usually, it doesn’t happen, it may happen due to some unforeseen circumstances. But we will update you with the real-time pickup status. In case of delay, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We shall respond to you within one business day and issue a refund/ fresh order.
Sorry, but Cashify needs ID proof to confirm your identity. Once you sell the old phone, the agent will ask for your Government ID for verification. Cashify accepts Aadhar Card.