Undoubtedly the most comprehensive way of knowing about a phone is through a detailed smartphone review. Have you ever purchased a phone just because it looked appealing but later realised that it has various shortcomings that are incredibly hard to ignore? You can prevent this by looking up the latest Indian mobile reviews on Cashify before buying it!
We strive to ensure that you are consistently up to date with the latest smartphone reviews. As soon as a phone comes out, our reviewers get right on the case and start reviewing every detail of the phone. In our vividly detailed smartphone reviews, we make sure to cover the following:
- Its price in India, different variants, and availability
- All contents present in the box
- A detailed list of specifications
- The overall design and build quality along with materials used
- Display’s performance in various settings
- Performance under light, heavy, and mixed loads
- The Operating System and User Experience
- Cameras performance in multiple light scenarios
- Battery life
- Security and Connectivity options
We have compiled this meticulous list to ensure that our readers can get a wholesome idea of any phone they are considering purchasing. Because we realise that everyone does not have the same use of a phone. Someone who loves smartphone photography would prioritise a detailed camera review. In contrast, someone who is a heavy gamer will seek benchmarks for the latest games. A technophile loves reading latest mobile reviews and finding out about the latest innovations in smartphone technology. All these different expectations can only be satisfied by a thorough smartphone review that completely goes over every detail with a sharp focus ignoring any biases.
The best part of smartphone reviews is that it helps you know about the in-hand experience of new features. Sure FaceID looks fancy, but is it truly secure? Maybe a thin phone is desirable, but what about its battery life? Is a higher refresh rate worth the price? All such questions can only be answered by someone who can offer the latest mobile reviews as soon as the phone is out, something which is a matter of pride for us here at Cashify.
We recognise that our readers would only like the best bang for their buck. Nobody wants to waste their hard-earned money on a mediocre or underperforming phone, especially now that there is such a vast variety of options available. Our smartphone reviews help you cut the clutter and only focus on phones worth your time. We ensure that you’re aware of every boon and bane of the latest noteworthy phones.
So the next time you are in the market for a new phone, make sure to hop onto the Cashify website and look up our latest smartphone reviews under the “Find New Phone” section. We look forward to helping you choose your new phone with us!
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
6 Month ReviewsView All
Recent ArticlesView All
- There have been times when you are in the middle of a particular online UPI transaction and it failed. This is primarily because of an unstable internet connection. However, the good thing is, you can also try to make UPI payments without even using the internet. There is no UPI app that you require to…
- Flipkart is all set to start their Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 sale event from October 7, 2021. It will be a six-day event wherein customers shall be able to witness exciting discounts across all product categories. From laptops and electronics to smartphones and accessories, there are offers and discounts on anything and everything. Now,…
- Find a vague battery percentage indicator icon irritating? One moment it appears to be something like 40 per cent, and the next you look it’s almost empty! Then you open up your settings and check the percentage in panic, only to see that you’ve still got two hours left. 7799905995 Sound familiar? Probably, as that…
- Ever wondered if you could connect your smartphone device to your TV? The answer is that you can if you have the right device, TV, and input adapter to suit this purpose. This informative tutorial from Cashify is a comprehensive guide to figure out if you can or can’t connect your smartphone to your TV, and…
- The Apple iPhone X was launched in 2017. And as good as a smartphone can be, the iPhone X is no doubt an excellent phone to date. However, a minor accidental drop can damage your iPhone; one of the key problems with the iPhone X is that it doesn’t have a headphone jack. So, if…