Vivo X60 Pro Plus Quick Review
Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X60 Pro Plus price in India starts at Rs.69,999.
- It comes with GIMBAL stabilisation.
- Expect a flagship performance with Snapdragon 888 chipset.
Here in this 2 minutes review, we are going to answer a typical question. Is it possible for a smartphone to replace the DSLR camera?
This review is about the Vivo X60 Pro Plus, which is Vivo’s Flagship device and claims to offer better photography than a DSLR and there is an inbuilt GIMBAL, which we have seen in the X50 Pro as well. Also, this smartphone has been made in collaboration with the world-renowned camera manufacturers, ZEISS.
Speaking of the design first, it is for the first time that we are seeing a 3D curved display in a Vivo phone and the most interesting thing here is the rear, which comes with Vegan Leather. The rear panel with this material is something special that we have seen in the Huawei phones as well.
Coming to the display, there is a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and curved edges. One thing that is worth mentioning here is the touch sampling rate of 240Hz and generally, we haven’t seen it more than 180Hz in any smartphone, so this will give you really good performance if you are a gamer.
Let’s talk about the exhibition area of the Vivo X60 Pro Plus. In the Vivo X50, we saw a 50x Zoom and in the Vivo X60 Pro Plus, we’ve 60x Zoom. Here the smartphone company has worked more on the GIMBAL stabilization. The camera setup comes with the GIMBAL 2.0. So, the moving videos will be more stable. There is one more interesting mode called the Super Moon with the help of which you can capture pictures of the moon.
The performance section flaunts the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, which is a flagship processor. Another interesting thing is that the smartphone comes with a 3GB RAM extension. There is already 12GB of RAM, which means you can extend it up to 15GB. On the software front, the Vivo X60 Pro Plus is the first smartphone from Vivo to feature the Android 11 out of the box.
At last but not least, the battery section is something which has disappointed us. The 4200 mAh battery appears a little underwhelming. However, there is something to cheer for. Yes, there is a 55W fast charger in the box that can charge your battery upto 100% in one hour.
The final verdict is that the smartphone with the 70K price tag is the costliest smartphone from Vivo in India. However, if you are a camera enthusiast then this is the ultimate smartphone for you. But remember, you can buy your new smartphone from anywhere, don’t forget to sell your old smartphone on Cashify.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…