Upcoming Smartphone Launches
With leaks and rumors floating around, it’s time to take a look at the most anticipated new phones coming in 2020. We already know the big trends of 2020: 5G is coming, along with it will come bigger batteries in our smartphones, faster speeds, more and better cameras that allow you to zoom further, capture ultra-wide images and get more detail in pictures. Of course, 2020 will also be a hugely important year for foldable phones, an experiment barely launched in 2019, foldable phones should prove their worth in 2020 and compete against traditional smartphones.
6 Month ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.