How can I use the data transfer feature in the Cashify app?
Follow the below steps to use the Data Transfer feature in the Cashify App:
- Install and run the Cashify app on both your smartphones.
- Hit the sidebar menu on the left, and tap on the Data Transfer option.
- The Data Transfer screen should show up. Click ‘Transfer Now’, and pick whether you’re the receiver or sender on each of your devices.
- On the sender device, the app will begin to search for the receiver device. Once located, you can pick which sort of data you’d like to transfer.
- On the receiver device, you will be asked to grant Cashify access to the apps that will receive your data. Both devices will locate each other, connect, and allow you to transfer data.
- The transfer may take a few minutes or even more, depending on the size of the data you’re transferring.
Is repair facility only available at home?
What is Cashify Repair?
How is Cashify Repair different from others?
What kind of parts does Cashify Repair use?
How do I Set up An Account for Cashify Repair?
What else can I do on the Cashify Repair website?
What devices does Cashify Repair support currently for Mobile Repair?
What is the warranty offered on Cashify Repair’s repairs? How can I claim it?
Are there any offers or promotions from Cashify Repair?
Which cities does Cashify Repair operate in?