Key Features Of Redmi Note 10 Leaked
The Redmi Note series has been one of the best selling smartphones in the Asian markets. The recent Redmi Note 9 Pro and 9 Pro Max have been doing great as well. Xiaomi has now buckled up for the release of the Redmi Note 10 as the leak reveals key specifications.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 10 will have a 48MP triple rear camera setup
- The device will be powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC
- The smartphone will run on Android 10 with MIUI 12
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 renders have been shared by Slashleaks on an online forum. So, let us see what the expected specifications and features of the device are, as per the leaks.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications
As per the leaked image, the device will feature a triple rear camera setup within a circular module. The setup will be accommodated within a circular module. Furthermore, the reports reveal that the device will have a 48-megapixel rear camera. The leak does not reveal the details of the other two cameras. However, the device might come with a decent wide-angle and depth or macro sensor. Also, the front camera will be integrated within a punch-hole design. It is good to see the company retaining the new notch design from the Note 9 series.
On the processor front, the smartphone is said to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. The octa-core processor has a clock speed of 2.4GHz. However, Xiaomi has not confirmed the use of this processor in the upcoming Redmi Note 10. The smartphone will run on Android 10 OS along with MIUI 12.
Furthermore, the handset has made appearances on various platform with the model number M2007J22C. Recently, a smartphone with this model number cleared network access through Xiaomi. However, this leak suggests a MediaTek Dimensity 820 processor unlike the previous leak.
What To Expect?
Going by the expected features and specifications of the device, it will most likely be a mid-ranger. However, it will not be that cheap and a premium mid-ranger from the look of things. The specifications are indeed power packed to deliver a great performance. The Snapdragon 765G is on a whole new level of chipsets. The processor will be able to handle anything and everything easily.
The 765G is a very power efficient processor as well. This will make sure that the device provides with a good battery backup. Therefore, be it gamers or casual users, everyone will be sorted on making this purchase.
The Redmi Note series of phones have always been able to live up to the expectations of the people. In fact, they deliver more at times too. The Redmi Note 10 looks like a very promising device which will definitely take the market by storm. Also, we cannot wait to hear from the company on the full list of specifications of the smartphone.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…