Key Features Of Redmi Note 10 Leaked
The Redmi Note series has been one of the best selling smartphones in the Asian markets. The recent Redmi Note 9 Pro and 9 Pro Max have been doing great as well. Xiaomi has now buckled up for the release of the Redmi Note 10 as the leak reveals key specifications.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 10 will have a 48MP triple rear camera setup
- The device will be powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC
- The smartphone will run on Android 10 with MIUI 12
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 renders have been shared by Slashleaks on an online forum. So, let us see what the expected specifications and features of the device are, as per the leaks.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications
As per the leaked image, the device will feature a triple rear camera setup within a circular module. The setup will be accommodated within a circular module. Furthermore, the reports reveal that the device will have a 48-megapixel rear camera. The leak does not reveal the details of the other two cameras. However, the device might come with a decent wide-angle and depth or macro sensor. Also, the front camera will be integrated within a punch-hole design. It is good to see the company retaining the new notch design from the Note 9 series.
On the processor front, the smartphone is said to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. The octa-core processor has a clock speed of 2.4GHz. However, Xiaomi has not confirmed the use of this processor in the upcoming Redmi Note 10. The smartphone will run on Android 10 OS along with MIUI 12.
Furthermore, the handset has made appearances on various platform with the model number M2007J22C. Recently, a smartphone with this model number cleared network access through Xiaomi. However, this leak suggests a MediaTek Dimensity 820 processor unlike the previous leak.
What To Expect?
Going by the expected features and specifications of the device, it will most likely be a mid-ranger. However, it will not be that cheap and a premium mid-ranger from the look of things. The specifications are indeed power packed to deliver a great performance. The Snapdragon 765G is on a whole new level of chipsets. The processor will be able to handle anything and everything easily.
The 765G is a very power efficient processor as well. This will make sure that the device provides with a good battery backup. Therefore, be it gamers or casual users, everyone will be sorted on making this purchase.
The Redmi Note series of phones have always been able to live up to the expectations of the people. In fact, they deliver more at times too. The Redmi Note 10 looks like a very promising device which will definitely take the market by storm. Also, we cannot wait to hear from the company on the full list of specifications of the smartphone.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.