Launched in February 2017, the X28 Plus runs on a 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor clocked at 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System provides a lag-free usage with a 2600mAh battery capacity. It has a pretty big 5.5 inch IPS LCD HD capacitive screen with the resolution of 720 x 1280MP and 267 ppi density for clearly defined viewing experience. It also sports a set of front and rear cameras of 5MP+8MP respectively that yields acceptable images. Available initially at 7,199/- and now at 4,899/- on Flipkart, this device is specially built for those people who’d want to use it for everyday needs without going deeper into gaming or editing experiences.
The X28 Plus can be reasonably considered as a value for money phone with its pocket-friendly design and useful features – all below INR 5,000/- without compromising on the viewing or performance. There are a few downsides of being a value phone as well. Here’s a detailed view of all its highs and lows:
- Quite a Big Screen
- Sharp Viewing
- Good Processor
- High Battery Capacity
- Can be a bit Heavy
- Disappointing Camera Quality
- Lower prices can lead to being lured into duplicate/refurbished models
Overall, the X28 Plus can be a low-priced above average phone that would be good to own as a travel phone for its extended lasting battery capacity and sound processor. However, the camera can be a bit disappointing in terms of image quality.
Lava X28 Plus can be a good value phone with 4G VoLTE support, more extended battery backup and decent processor at an affordable price.
The X28 Plus has a sharp show with 5.5-inch IPS LCD HD capacitive multitouch screen with the resolution of 720 x 1280MP and a pixel density of 267ppi. As the screen to a body aspect ratio of this device is 69% which is more significant than other Lava phones, it stands out in this phone, and the high resolution gives it a sharp and clear viewing experience.
The X28 Plus has the dimensions of 155 x 78 x 9 mm (6.10 x 3.07 x 0.35 in) weighing 175 g and supporting a Dual SIM management. With a sleek, metal design of thickness 8.9mm and standing out display screen, this phone looks pretty good on the hands and can easily fit into your pockets. Available in the colours of Champagne Gold, Black Coffee and Space Grey colours, this device is only available online for the users at a budget-friendly price.
The Lava X28 Plus comes with a Quad Core MediaTek Helio MT6735 CPU working at 1.3GHz and Mali-T720 MP2 GPU on 1GB RAM for all its functions. This makes the operation lag-free and fast compared to the other phones but can freeze when used for graphics-rich content. This device also supports 3G, 4G, VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0 GPS for secure connectivity.
X28 Plus packs an 8MP rear and 5MP front camera with LED flash for low light shooting along with several features like Time Lapse and Slo-Mo video shooting. However, this camera struggles during the day in the outdoors as the images come out to be overexposed and washed out in colours. But as long as you’re taking indoor photographs, the camera delivers decent photos. It also supports Full HD video recording at 1080p clocked at 30 frames per second.
Unlike other models of Lava, the X28 Plus features a 2,600mAh Li-ion removable battery that can render up to 15.2 hours of talk hours in 2G and 14.2 hours in 3G connectivity. Such lasting capability is rare to find in a phone that stands out for its crisp viewing experience at a low price of INR 4,899/-
Overall, it can be said that the X28 Plus can serve efficiently to be your on-the-go phone where you need to be connected to your closed ones via multiple channels without getting too much into mobile gaming (if you’re a gamer) in an affordable budget!
- Bluetooth4.0, A2DP
- Thickness0.35 inches
- Height6.10 inches
- Weight175 g
- Width3.07 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size5.5 inches
- Display Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density267 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio0.69
- CPUQuad-core 1.3 GHz
- OSAndroid 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 32 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, panorama
- Single Camera8 MP
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera FeaturesLED flash
- Single Camera5 MP
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity2600 mAh
- User ReplaceableRemovable
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- RadioFM radio
- SIMDual SIM
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- SensorsAccelerometer, proximity
- Announced On2017, February
- StatusAvailable. Released 2017, February
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Lava X28 Plus
- Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!Sun, 9 Aug'20While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
- How To Filter Netflix Kids Shows By Title And Age!Tue, 28 Jul'20If you are sharing your Netflix account with your kids, you might want to consider filter out the content that they are allowed to watch. Netflix has a lot of amazing shows, however, a lot of them have an 18+ rating and even more of them that require parental supervision. The popular streaming service now allows users to filter out kid's shows by title and the audience age group. Users can also secure their Netflix profile with a simple but effective four-digit pin to prevent children from accessing adult profiles.
Discover Phones Best For You
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹5,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9A₹8,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO A12₹9,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare