For App Store users in India, Apple has added three additional payment options. The united payments interface (UPI), RuPay, and NetBanking are among the new apple payment methods. Previously, users of the App Store and iTunes could only use credit and debit cards on both services. These payment methods are useful when purchasing apps from the App Store or making in-app purchases. It can also be used to purchase music on iTunes.
Also read: Here Are All The Highlights Of Apple iOS 14.6
Users of the Cupertino tech giant’s App Store will now be able to make payments via UPI, RuPay, and NetBanking. “New ways to pay for the content you love,” the notification says. On the App Store, you may now pay with UPI, RuPay cards, and NetBanking. Users can learn how to set up any of the new methods on a separate page. To see these new payment methods, Apple recommends that users be running the most recent version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
Also read: iPhone 13 Series Tipped to Feature Apple Watch-like Always-On Display
Add UPI, RuPay, NetBanking as New Payment Options on your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Users can take the following instructions to add new payment options after installing the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, go to Settings and tap on your Apple ID.
- After that, choose Payment and Shipping from the drop-down menu. For security reasons, Apple will require you to sign in again.
- Tap Add Payment Method to add a new payment method.
- To add UPI, RuPay, or NetBanking details, follow the instructions below. App Store purchases are made using the payment method listed underneath your Apple ID.
- If necessary, tap Edit in the top right corner to reorder or remove a payment method. With their Apple ID, users can store various payment methods.
Also read: Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro ECG, Huawei Band 6 Pro Wearables With SpO2 Tracking Launched
Add New Payment Methods on your Mac
Follow the instructions below if you’re using macOS:
- Open the App Store, sign in with your Apple ID, and then tap View Information.
- Select Manage Payments from the drop-down menu next to Payment Information. For security reasons, users may be asked to sign in again.
- Select Add a payment method > Add Payment from the drop-down menu. To add UPI, RuPay, or NetBanking details, follow the instructions above.