LG K42 Launched in India: Price, Specifications
LG K42 passed over nine US Military tests finally launched in India. It passed high temperature, low temperature, temperature shock, vibration, shock, and humidity. The phone is MIL-STD 810G certified, indicating that it is ideal for use in extreme environments. Additionally, it will also come with two years of extended warranty that includes a one-time screen replacement for no additional cost.
Interestingly, it also comes with walkie-talkie functionality via the press of a button. It is a feature that is handy when unlocking your phone to make a phone call/text is not viable. Moreover, LG claims that the LG K42 provides a stable grip with unique wave patterns and a UV coating.
LG K 42 Price in India
The phone comes with a fairly affordable price tag of Rs 10,990. It will be available for sale on Flipkart starting January 26th in two colors, green and grey.
There appears to be only one configuration of the LG K42: 3GB of RAM and 64GB storage.
Also Read: Oppo F19 Series Tipped to Launch in February
LG K42 Specifications
It features a 6.6-inch HD+ (720×1,600) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, it also runs on Android 10 with LG UX on top.
The phone is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) SoC, coupled with 3GB of RAM.
LG K42 comes with four rear camera modules: a 13MP primary sensor, 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens. At the front, it features an 8-MP selfie camera sensor at the front.
It also comes with the Flash Jump Cut feature that allows the camera to take four still images with some intervals. It is also using the flash to indicate when the sensors are capturing images. There is also a Time Helper feature that blinks the flash to alert users before the phone captures an image. Further, the LG K42 includes an AI Cam feature that uses artificial intelligence (AI) backed algorithms to recommend an optimal camera mode.
Additionally, it comes with 64GB of onboard storage. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
The phone also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The LG K42 packs a 4,000mAh battery.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.