Table Of Contents
- 1Pricing and Availability
- 2Oppo Reno 6 Lite
Highlights of the Story
- The Oppo Reno 6 Lite is all set for sale in Mexico.
- It is priced at MXN 8,799 (around Rs. 32,200) in the region.
- Key specs include Snapdragon 662 SoC, 5000mAh battery, FHD+ AMOLED display and more.
The Oppo Reno 6 Lite is the latest smartphone in the Reno 6 series. China originally unveiled the Oppo Reno 6 and Oppo Reno 6 Pro smartphones in May 2021. However, a new smartphone, the Oppo Reno 6 Lite, has surfaced in Mexico, and it includes the same Reno Glow design as the other smartphones in the Reno 6 series. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 SoC, combined with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, provides the necessary processing power.
Also Read: Best Guns in CoD Mobile Season 11
Pricing and Availability
The Oppo Reno 6 Lite is available for MXN 8,799 (around Rs. 32,200). It is now available for purchase on Amazon Mexico, cellular companies, and retail websites. In addition, it is available in two colour options: black and rainbow silver. However, Oppo has not disclosed any plans to release the handset in other countries, including India, at this time.
Oppo Reno 6 Lite: Specifications
The Reno 6 Lite is a dual SIM (nano) phone with Android 1. In addition, it comes with ColorOS, the company’s operating system. 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM combined with 128GB of inbuilt storage powers the smartphone, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662. A 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of Full HD+ and a touch sampling frequency of 180 Hz. As per the manufacturer, the display has an 800 nit maximum brightness and 92 per cent DCI: P3 and 100% sRGB colour coverage.
There are two 2-megapixel sensors with an f/2.4 aperture lens apiece. All for portrait and macro photography, and this phone has all three. In addition, it has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture with a 78-degree field of vision. Oppo claims that primary and selfie cameras can capture movies in 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Powering the Oppo Reno 6 Lite is a 5,000mAh battery with SuperVOOC charging technology, allowing 33W rapid charging via a USB Type-C connection. It has a built-in fingerprint scanner. In addition, the smartphone with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5 connection, and GPS/A-GPS functionality. A little over 175 grammes is what the phone weighs. Its dimensions are 160.3 by 73.8 by 7.95mm.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.