Realme C21 Launch Date Set For March 5
The company has announced that it will launch the new Realme C-series smartphone on March 5. Realme C21 launch date is out. The teaser image on Realme Malaysia’s Facebook page confirms some of the key features. Moreover, this budget smartphone packs a massive 5,000 mAh battery. In addition, it will also come with a triple-camera setup on the back.
Realme C21 is a successor to the Realme C20 that launched in January this year. Whereas, the latter specifications remain the same between the two models. It’s safe to speculate that the upcoming series will see upgrades in camera and processor when compared to its predecessor.
The teaser poster gives us a glimpse of the internals of the phone. The battery capacity can be at 5,000mAh. Moreover, the company notes the Realme C21 can last for up to 47 days on standby. Furthermore, the post claims that with just a five percent battery charge on Realme C21, users can operate 1.43 hours of WhatsApp, 4.78 hours of Spotify, and 1.36 hours of YouTube.
Realme looks to unveil details of the phone at 12 am-midnight on March 5. However, there is little else that we know about the phone. The company should unveil pricing and detailed specifications, including design later this week. Realme C21 recently surfaced on an Indonesian Telecom site with the model number RMX3201.
It is hinting at its launch in Indonesia as well. The same model number has also surfaced on Thailand’s NBTC certification site. Realme C21 can support 10W charging and may come with 2.4GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity. The phone can run on Realme UI 1.0, based on Android 10. There is no official word on when this phone will launch in the Indian market.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…