The selfie experts, Oppo has brought in a technological marvel with Oppo Find X. Priced at an exorbitant Rs. 59,990, this phone is top-end and does not disappoint with its beautiful design and reliable performance.
Oppo is looking to enter the flagship competition in full force with the Oppo Find X. It looks great from the back and the front and promises to give you an immersive experience. Plus, it comes with a pop-up camera which has a smooth mechanism and does not disappoint. Oppo Find X is a phone for people with a big budget who wants to get both bling and performance from their handset.
Oppo Find X is a high-priced phone, but Oppo backs it up with high-end features. It comes with a killer flagship design with a pop-up camera that makes it a product of great engineering. Oppo does not back down on other features either, providing a killer performance with a capable fast-charging battery accompanying it.
Oppo Find X is a designer masterpiece. It has an amazing screen-to-body ratio, and the bezel-free design puts it in line with the other flagship phones. However, the flagship feature is the pop-up camera that comes out, fast and smooth making it look like a phone from the future.
Oppo Find X does not rely on design alone. It also arrives with an fantastic recent Snapdragon processor that delivers a great performance. It’s smooth and fast and can run heavy games without a hitch. Plus, it comes with a fast-charging battery that can last more than a day.
Oppo Find X is an all-round phone with no significant weak points. Its camera may not perform as good as iPhone X, but it captures plenty of details nonetheless. It is for people who have a big budget and wants a modern marvel in their hands.
Oppo Find X is an expensive all-rounder which excels in every feature that is expected from a top-end flagship product.
Oppo Find X has a 6.4-inch OLED display with 1,080 x 2,340 resolution and AMOLED screen. It is bright and vivid but can sometimes lack clarity against flagship rivals HTC U12+ boasting about 1,440 x 2,880. It has a colour reproduction of 231% of the sRGB colour gamut which is higher than the 224% produced by Note 9 but lags behind the 240.3% produced by OnePlus 6. However, considering the incredible colour reproduction, the display could have been brighter. It got around only 388 nits while most flagship phones can exceed 500 nits. Nonetheless, it can give you a great immersive experience.
Oppo Find X is a gorgeous phone. After eliminating the notch and bezels, it has a screen-to-body ratio of 93.8 percent . Plus, it comes with some fantastic iridescent designs that will blow your mind. The two designs – Glacier Blue and Bordeaux Red look striking and let you play with the light by changing the angle.
Find X, unfortunately, does not have a fingerprint scanner. However, it has 3D Face Recognition which is extremely precise. One of the major disappointments from this high-end product is the lack of waterproofing. While the product has moved forward with the new design in line with other flagship products, dropping the headphone jack and microSD, lack of waterproofing is a serious issue.
Oppo Find X is equipped with the power-packed Snapdragon 845 processor, partnered by 8GB of RAM. Benchmark scores found Find X getting 8,259 points, which is impressive but lower than OnePlus 6’s 9,088 at 8GB. However, it can efficiently perform basic tasks and intensive ones as well. On graphics test, the phone got a score of 4,228 points, which is quite behind OnePlus 6’s 5,124 points. However, the Adreno 630 GPU with which it is equipped is one of the best in the market and helps it to defeat HTC U12+, despite having the same processor. A video-editing test using the Adobe Premiere Clips app found that Find X takes around 4 minutes to transcode a 4K video to 1080p which is a tad bit slower than the OnePlus 6’s 3 minutes 45 seconds and quite a lot behind the Galaxy S9’s 2 minutes 32 seconds.
Oppo Find X has a camera design which it has named Stealth 3D Camera. It automatically slides up when the phone is unlocked and when the camera app is opened. The reaction is quite snappy.
Oppo Find X has two rear RGB cameras, a 16MP camera and a secondary 20MP camera. The 2x optical zoom performs well, but sometimes the images can be slow to capture. It is clear that there is a shutter lag present. Find X’s cameras are capable of delivering colourful and sharp photos which can tackle iPhone X’s shots, but a few intensely-lit areas can get overexposed.
That front 25MP camera of Find X is a powerful one. It shoots excellent pictures and has a 3D AI Beauty technology. The technology works perfectly and can thin down your features and smoothen out the wrinkles, giving you a realistic look. It is because the innovative software develops a 3D image of your face and then works through it.
Oppo Find X has a 3,730mAh battery which can easily last for a day and a half with moderate usage. Battery tests show Find X scoring 8 hours 4 minutes beating the Galaxy S9 which scores o7 hours 44 minutes, and the HTC U12+ which scores 6 hours 24 minutes. Plus, it comes VOOC Flash Charge technology which can make the battery go from 12% to 87% in under an hour. However, the VOOC slows down considerably once the battery goes up to 80% and above.
Few top-end phones can beat Oppo Find X in its competitive market. It comes with a handsome design and a killer bezel-free display that is a flagship feature. On top of that, it pairs looks with a powerful performance and great battery, leaving no stones unturned. It does have an aggressive price, but it delivers making it a good choice for high-end users looking for impressive display, ultra-tech design and modern flagship features on a set. However, if you have trust issues, a safer bet would be to go for Samsung Galaxy 9 instead.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.37 inches
- Height6.17 inches
- Weight186 g
- ColorBordeaux Red, Glacier Blue
- BuildFront/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Width2.92 inches
- Display TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.42 inches
- Pixel Density401 ppi
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio87.00%
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
- GPUAdreno 630
- OSAndroid 8.1 (Oreo) ColorOS 5.2
- Expandable MemoryNo
- RAM/Internal Storage128/256 GB, 8 GB RAM
- Dual CameraMotorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.6, 1.22 micronMotorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8, 1.0 micron
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Back Camera Video2160p30fps, 1080p240fps, 720p480fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single CameraMotorized pop-up 25 MP, f/2.0
- Front Camera FeaturesAuto-HDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3730 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge) - Standard modelFast battery charging 50W: 100% in 35 min (SuperVOOC Flash Charge) - Super Flash Edition
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFace ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2018, June
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, July
Price / Buy
Get the best price for OPPO Find X
Get the best price for OPPO Find X
- Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!Sun, 9 Aug'20While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
- How To Filter Netflix Kids Shows By Title And Age!Tue, 28 Jul'20If you are sharing your Netflix account with your kids, you might want to consider filter out the content that they are allowed to watch. Netflix has a lot of amazing shows, however, a lot of them have an 18+ rating and even more of them that require parental supervision. The popular streaming service now allows users to filter out kid's shows by title and the audience age group. Users can also secure their Netflix profile with a simple but effective four-digit pin to prevent children from accessing adult profiles.
Discover Phones Best For You
- 8spec scoreOPPO R15 Pro₹25,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreOPPO R15Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO A3Add to compare
- 8.3spec scoreOPPO Rx17 Pro₹22,999Add to compare
- 8.2spec scoreOPPO R17₹20,990Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreOPPO K1₹14,990Add to compare
- 8.1spec scoreOPPO R15XAdd to compare
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A8 Star₹20,800Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹5,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9A₹8,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO A12₹9,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare