Panasonic Eluga Ray 530 comes with an inbuilt quad-core processor and an absolute sleek design from the outside at an unbeatable price of Rs. 6190—it offers an awful lot of features that give it an edge over its competitors.
Despite all of it, it does score low on some parameters. While it comes with a dual sim slot space, it doesn’t have a hybrid sim slot, the processor isn’t just adequate for a heavy user. It is a user-centric phone and will definitely not fail in the eyes of the Panasonic lover.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 530 comprises of all the good features in an affordable budget. Although, it does have its own few pros and cons:
- The phone offers a big display which makes it enticing for video game lovers.
- Decent front and back camera with LED flash.
- Also has an expandable storage availability, offering more space to the users.
- The battery life of the phone isn’t very long lasting for heavy users
- It comes with an average quad-core processor
While the phone is power packed with a lot of handy features and that too at an affordable price, it would ultimately depend on the usability of the smartphone user as to what they are looking for in the smartphone. Despite its tough competitors, this phone does stand tall amongst them.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 530 is a lower segment smartphone compiled with features which make it a perfect fit for a low budget smartphone user.
The Panasonic Eluga Ray 530 is sported with a 5.7-inch HD+ capacitive touchscreen with an 18:9 aspect ratio display which gives the user immersive viewing experience. The colors are sharp and crystal clear, letting the user enjoy their favorite movies and shows. The viewing angles of the phone are decent. With a price that it comes in, the display of this smartphone won’t disappoint a budget user. Although, the pixel density of 282 PPI isn’t high enough it still manages to offer a lot with what is.
It’s fair to praise the attracting design of Eluga Ray 530. It comes in a super sleek design which gives has a little premium feel attached to it. The sides of the phone are curved and do not peek in the hand, unlike pointed edges. The speaker is placed at the bottom and on the back of the phone, the camera is placed at the top along with the Led flash and below it is placed the fingerprint scanner. Moving to the top, the 3.5 mm headphone jack is placed at that position like every other smartphone. On the right side of the phone, the volume rocker buttons and power on/off button is placed. At the bottom side of the phone are placed the microphone and a micro-USB port. The left-hand side of the phone is absolutely clean with no buttons on it and the battery of the phone is a removable—which isn’t very likely to find in the market.
The smartphone has been equipped with a quad-core processor loaded with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory. It runs on the Android operating system Android Oreo 8.0. It also has the PowerVR GE8100 that looks after graphics and multitasking respectively. This user-centric smartphone also lets run two apps simultaneously with its split screen feature. With a quad-core processor, it also supports the Face Recognition unlock feature along with fingerprint scanner. The interesting feature is the AI-powered companion- ARBO HUB, a multipurpose app that provides AI solutions for multiple needs like keeping track of match updates, flight arrival and many more. It keeps track of the routine and plans ahead of your upcoming works.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 530 has been offered with beautiful camera quality. It has a 13 MP rear camera which can take very high-resolution photos and videos. However, a photography lover will feel a bit dissatisfied for the need for a better resolution for landscape photography or even for the high-quality images. The camera comes with the autofocus feature so there is less shakiness in the pictures. Along with this, the phone also has a 5MP front camera, which is an average range of a smartphone camera. It is good enough for selfies in bright light but not in less light or in dark areas, it may also lead to dissatisfaction for a user when they need to click group selfies.
In terms of battery, the smartphone packs an ordinary 3000mAh battery. In comparison to what is available in the market, the battery life of the phone is pretty good and easily gives a day’s usage on a decent usage of the phone. However, if the user is a heavy user who liked to go for a movie marathon or long continuous hours of playing time, the phone won’t be lasting long enough for them. As the phone comes with a 5V 2A charger it doesn’t support quick charging technology, the charging speed will be slower and thus take a longer time to charge.
With the price that it comes in, it does offer a lot to a general user. The smartphone includes all the features required in an affordable budget segment. The battery and camera work pretty fine. The display isn’t without a notch but still gives an enjoyable viewing experience. However, where it lacks is the average processor inside it which will affect the usage of a heavy user. Also, the phone doesn’t support fast charging, so it might be a problem for someone who liked to work on the go.
However, the phone is still a tempting one with all that is packed in it, so if you are looking for average usage of a phone with a low budget in hand, this is the smartphone to leap on to.
- Bluetooth4.1, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.33 inches
- Height6.00 inches
- Weight141 g
- ColorBlack, Blue
- Width2.84 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size5.7 inches
- Display Resolution720 x 1440 pixels
- Aspect Ratio18:09
- Pixel Density282 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio76.20%
- CPUQuad-core 1.3 GHz
- OSAndroid 8.0 (Oreo)
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Single Camera13 MP
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera FeaturesLED flash
- Single Camera5 MP
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity3000 mAh
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Announced On2018, October
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, October
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Panasonic Eluga Ray 530
Get the best price for Panasonic Eluga Ray 530
- Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!Thu, 13 Aug'20Smartphones have come a long way in the past few years in terms of their optic performance. These days the smartphones are capable of delivering some really good photos without much additional effort or equipment. These smartphones are extremely portable and use powerful AI and processing abilities to give the best possible image output. If you are looking to purchase a new smartphone with good optics overall and want the best possible output, this article shows you some of the best available options that help you ditch your primary camera in favor of the smartphone for quick photo runs.
- Top 10 Non-Chinese Smartphones To Buy In 2020!Thu, 13 Aug'20Several new smartphones are launched each month in India and a lot of them are manufactured in China. This includes smartphones from brands like Xiaomi, Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and OnePlus. In the past few months, there has been a lot of talk about the anti-china movement in India with users striving to reduce the usage of Chinese goods. In the wake of this movement, a lot of users are shifting to smartphones that have less reliance on China, if you are one among them then this list is for you. We have curated a list of some of the best smartphones that you can buy in 2020 that are not Chinese.
- Technological advancement is something that’s increasing at a lightning-fast speed. We just purchase the flagship phone of a company and just after a few days or months, a better smartphone with much better specs is released in the market. Universal Flash Storage (UFS) has improved a lot from the time it was first introduced. But who knows what else is there in the company's mind and what amazing innovations we might see in the upcoming UFS chips. Here we Explain all the Different types of UFS storages and does it make any difference in Performance.
- iPhones have been around for many years now and have eventually acquired a massive share in the market over the years, this has also helped the brand gain a lot of trust and loyalty from its repeat customers. If you are reading this article, the chances are that you might also be having an iPhone right now, however, iPhones tend to heat at times because of a bad software patch or the processor working way more than the required amount. The average operating temperature of an iPhone is significantly lower than some of the other phones due to safety concerns.
- Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!Sun, 9 Aug'20While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
Discover Phones Best For You
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹6,499Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9A₹9,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy Note 20₹77,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare