PCQuest On The Important Steps To Follow While Selling Your Phone
Once you have decided to sell your phone, what are the next steps you take?
Yes, the absolute necessary ones being finding the right place to sell it and getting the price you want from it. However, after those are sorted, there are some essential steps to be taken by the seller. These are important not only because you do not want your phone to land in the wrong place but also to make sure your valuable data is secure when you hand it over to the buyer.
These steps include:
- Backing up the phone
- Signing out of all accounts
- Unpair from all connected devices
- Mandatory factory reset
- Removal of the SIM card
- Getting a proper bill of sale
Although these steps may sound like the basic steps you already be taking, there are times when skipping even one of them may prove to be hazardous for your security and privacy. At Cashify, we make sure you follow all necessary steps while selling your device so that your privacy stays completely safe with you. Our pickup executives are trained to ensure the total safety and accountability for every device they collect.
You can find out more about these steps in PCQuest.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.