- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC support (up to 1TB)
Sony Xperia 10 II
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹46,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹46,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹46,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
No doubt, the spec-sheet of the Sony Xperia 10 II looks somewhat dated, but as we have seen with previous Sony devices, the hardware quality is impressive especially the beautiful 6.0 inches OLED display. There’s also a multi-lens camera system at the back promising all the flexibility you need.
- OLED display
- 3.5mm headphone
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 at both sides
- IP65/68 rating
- Less powerful Snapdragon 665 chipset
- Low-price to performance ratio
- Thick bezels at the front
- Small battery capacity
- Single 4GB+128GB variant
Sony, with an awful smartphone sales figure, has not stopped itself from introducing new devices even now. Although the company promises impressive hardware quality and decent internals, the marketing strategies and especially the pricing make Sony smartphones go neglected and lag behind other devices in the smartphone market. Yet another move in this smartphone market, the company has come up with its new mid-range player, the Sony Xperia 10 II. The smartphone was launched on 24th February 2020 and gets some decent internals in a stunning frame with excellent hardware quality. Coping up with the latest trends, we also get a triple-camera system at the back along with a gorgeous OLED panel at the front.
Sony Xperia 10 II Price in India
The Sony Xperia 10 II, being a mid-ranger, gets priced at 390 EUR and is expected to arrive in India at a launch price of Rs. 27,999 for the single 4GB RAM and 128GB storage variant. The availability and launch in India are still not confirmed.
Sony has always kept the pricing of its devices on the higher side and that can be the reason for not fetching high sales. Although, with Sony Xperia 10 II, the brand has decided to get back into the smartphone market.
With a Sleek, light and stylish design, the Sony Xperia 10 II is one of the most gorgeous smartphones you will ever get your hands on. With a glass sandwich-design, the Sony Xperia 10 II combines premium quality materials and looks very polished. Weighing just 151 grams, the device boasts IP65/68 rating water resistance along with durable Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection at both front and back. The button placement is simple with the power and volume keys located at the right and the USB Type-C port at the bottom. There is also a 3.5mm headphone jack at the top.
The Sony Xperia 10 II is available in a choice of colours – Mint, Black, Blue and White
The Xperia 10 II gets Sony’s signature cinematic 21:9 Wide 6” OLED display which comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels. With a tall aspect ratio of 21:9 ratio, the panel offers rich, natural colours and deeper blacks; thanks to the 457ppi pixel density.
With decent internal hardware, the Sony Xperia 10 II gets powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset, which is clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. The octa-core CPU is paired with the Adreno 610 and the smartphone runs on Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Sony smartphones have a reputation of great cameras, and so is expected with the Xperia 10 II. So, there is a triple camera module stacked vertically at the back. The primary camera is a 12 MP lens with PDAF, which sits along with an 8 MP telephoto lens capable of 2X optical zoom. The last is an 8 MP ultra-wide lens. The smartphone is capable of 4K video recording at 30fps and full-HD video recording at 30fps. The camera system gets a LED flash along with HDR support. The camera also gets a SteadyShot feature, which gives you smooth, shake-free videos even when recording on the move.
At the front is an 8 MP shooter with 1080p video recording support at 30fps.
Juicing up the Sony Xperia 10 II is a3.600mAh battery which is aimed to give you all the power you need to enjoy your day. The device also gets 18W Fast charging support along with Quick Charge 3.0 via the USB Type-C port. Sony has also provided the device with its efficient charging technologies which keep your phone from overcharging, while Xperia Adaptive Charging monitors your phone as it charges, to make sure the battery isn’t overworked.
So, if you are in the mid-ranged segment smartphone market, looking to invest in a value for money device that caters all your needs, the Sony Xperia 10 II is worth considering. With decent internals, impressive camera performance, and Android 10 out-of-the-box and an efficient battery, the device is a complete package. Although the spec-sheet is less powerful than its competitors, it is the hardware quality and gorgeous design which makes the Sony Xperia 10 II stand out of the crowd.