Vivo S1 Prime
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,990VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,999Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹20,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone XR₹47,500Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹43,965VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹47,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,989VSApple iPhone XR₹47,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹14,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹17,499Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹111,600Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹19,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹29,499Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹10,499Know More
- Motorola One Action₹10,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Vivo S1 Prime has a great body design with a massive battery which is coupled with a decent processor to let you do what your mind wishes without any hitches. The phone also is advertised to come with a voice changer for security when playing online multiplayer games.
- AMOLED screen
- Massive Battery
- MicroSD card slot
- Headphone Jack
- Android 9 even in 2020 is unacceptable
- Fast charging limited to 18W
- Old notch design
Vivo has recently released the Vivo S1 Prime with a ton of features, most of which are seen commonly in flagship phones; while some are just the regular mid-range stuff. Equipped with an AMOLED screen, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a quad-camera setup, the Vivo S1 Prime checks a lot of boxes. Available in Nebula Blue and Jade Black, the Vivo S1 Prime is offered in a single 8GB+128GB variant.
Vivo S1 Prime Price in India
Vivo S1 Prime has been released in Myanmar for a price of MYR 389,800 (roughly ₹21,700). Vivo S1 Prime is unlikely to launch in India because Vivo already has its Vivo S1 Pro with similar specs in the Indian Market.
The design on the Vivo S1 Prime is a very captivating one with a gradient coloured back with an interestingly placed quad camera setup. On the front, you see the immersive 6.38-inch AMOLED display with the selfie camera tucked away in a U-shaped notch. The volume and power buttons are placed on the right side of the device. The loudspeaker, the USB Type-C port, and the primary microphone are placed on the bottom side of the phone while the headphone jack and secondary microphone are placed on the top. The phone weighs in at 190.2g.
Vivo S1 Prime sports a 6.38-inch AMOLED screen with 1080 by 2340-pixel resolution making this an FHD+ display. The screen is of 19.5:9 ratio making this a tall display and the pixel density on this one is 404ppi. The screen itself has an 83.4% screen-to-body ratio which is acceptable in a mid-range device. The U-shaped notch for the selfie camera is a bit old now, and Vivo should try and implement new designs to give a sense of freshness to the design elements.
Powering this all is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor having an octa-core design and built on the 11nm process, this can clock up to 2.0GHz under heavy loads. For the storage and memory solutions, we have 128GB of UFS 2.1 memory and 8GB of RAM, which is more than enough for an average user. The storage can be expanded via the hybrid microSD card slot provided.
Vivo S1 Prime runs on Android 9 with Vivo’s Funtouch 9.2 custom skin on top of it. Vivo should have gone with Android 10 since this device is released in 2020.
The camera department on the Vivo S1 Prime is handled by the quad-camera setup on the back and a single camera on the front. The rear camera setup includes a 48MP wide primary sensor with PDAF, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. Features like HDR and panorama mode is also available. The lighting is handled by the LED flashlight provided. The video capture is rated at 1080p at 30fps. The front camera is a 16MP wide sensor with HDR capabilities and video capture of 1080p at 30fps.
The battery on this Vivo S1 Prime is a huge 4500mAh of Li-Po battery. There is support for fast charging up to 18W from the supplied charger. It is a bit disappointing to see the absence of faster forms of fast charging, but something is better than nothing.
Vivo S1 Prime is a great mid-range device, but some shortcomings like no Android 10 will drive potential customers away. But the rest of the features can dwarf such shortcomings. In conclusion, this is a phone which will smoothly glide through everyday use with mild gaming sessions and the content viewing will be elevated due to the AMOLED screen used.