- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (dedicated slot), support 256GB expandable
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Vivo Y3 comes off as a value-for-money daily driver with decent specifications.
- Large display with high resolution
- Large battery backup
- Bloatware issues
- Low-light photography is bad
The Vivo Y3 is a mid-range smartphone packed with some pretty smart features and specs within a budget. The most commendable Vivo Y3 specs include its big screen, massive battery backup, and a powerful processor. It’s still not announced if Vivo Y3 will launch in India, but the price would be around INR 15,000 whenever it comes out.
When it comes to design, the Vivo Y3 maintains the contemporary trend of the drop-notch and bezel-less display and the gradient finish on the rear panel. The design is neat and classy. The rounded corners make for comfortable gripping. The rear panel is a fingerprint and magnet. The triple-camera module sits on the top left corner of the back panel with an LED flash and the fingerprint sensor rests on the top middle portion of the rear panel.
The Vivo Y3 features a 6.35-inch IPS LCD screen with a high resolution and decent pixel density. The aspect ratio is 19.3:9. The Vivo Y3 has a Full View Display, except for a tiny notch and small chin. The bright display makes the texts, images, and icons appear vivid and crisp. Also, the viewing angles are decent.
Vivo Y3 has an octa-core (Quad-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) MediaTek Helio P35 processor. Coupled with 4GB RAM, the processor ensures smooth functioning and efficient performance. Performing routine tasks like texting, calling, listening to music, etc., is a breeze on the Vivo Y3. There is no sluggishness or hiccups even while multitasking. It can also handle light gaming very well.
As for the software and UI, the FunTouch OS 9 is user-friendly. It is loaded with plenty of customization options, but the bloatware is the only major issue.
The Vivo Y3 features a triple camera setup on the rear with a 13MP primary camera (f/2.2 aperture), a secondary 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, and a third 2 MP depth sensor. The camera app has many useful features like autofocus, handheld night mode, HDR, PDAF, digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, touch to focus, noise reduction. The 16MP front camera on Vivo Y3 can capture good selfies that can definitely make it to your social media feed.
The Vivo Y3 has a 5,000mAh battery that keeps your phone going all day long on a single charge. So, you can perform everyday tasks, stream videos, enjoy gaming, make calls, and do much more without worrying about charging the phone frequently. There is no support for fast charging.
Our final verdict on the Vivo Y3 is that you can go for it if you are looking for a reliable daily driver. The big display and powerful battery are the two highlights of the phone. Plus, the processor is highly efficient. If gaming and photography aren’t on your mind, the Vivo Y3 can be worth your money.