- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G gets a gorgeous display, a premium design, powerful internals, sufficiently large battery and a jaw-dropping camera system along with 5G capability.
- Snapdragon 865 Chipset
- 6.67-inch Super AMOLED 90Hz refresh rate panel
- Trendy hole-punch at front
- 108MP quad rear-camera system
- Dual-speaker setup
- A dedicated Liquid cooling system
- Massive 4,500mAh battery
- 50W fast charging
- Global variant is costlier
- A FHD+ panel seems less competing as compared to QHD+
- MIUI brings a lot of bloatware and ruins Android experience
With the Flagship smartphone segment flooding with powerful and aggressively priced new-comers, the race for the best flagship smartphone is becoming really exciting. As another foot in this arena, Chinese smartphone maker and perhaps the budget smartphone ‘King’ Xiaomi introduced its latest Mi 10 series. With Mi 10 and the Mi 10 Pro, Xiaomi aims at diversifying its smartphone portfolio. The Mi 10 Pro 5G being the costlier one, Xiaomi aims at competing with other rivals in the flagship segment with this beast. Released on 13th February 2020, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is not available in India yet but is expected to arrive soon. It flaunts some of the latest and top-of-the-line specifications packed in a modern design frame. It comes as a successor to the Mi 9 smartphone and now gets 5G connectivity paired with the newest Android 10. Other things include the latest Snapdragon 865 processor, a curved 90Hz refresh rate panel and an impressive 4500mAh battery with 50W fast charging support.
With the base 8GB+128GB variant starting at RMB 3999, you can boost the internals 8GB RAM+256GB or 12GB RAM + 256GB by investing RMB 4,299 and RMB 4,699 respectively. The Mi 10 Pro price in India will be decided only after the launch.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G is the one which would definitely attract many eyeballs due to its simple yet stunning design pattern. With a metal frame sandwiched between Gorilla Glass 5 along with a gorgeous display makes the device looks breath-taking from almost every angle. The curved display and the edges not only give a solid and comfortable feel but also give it a premium look with glass meeting the aluminium in the most seamless manner we have seen. The camera module is also different from its rivals, with all the camera stacked vertically and the fourth lens being separated, probably to break the old-school camera chain. With the power and volume keys located at the right, we get a USB Type-C port paired with stereo speakers at the bottom.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G has a 6.67’’ FHD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) Super AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate delivering a 386ppi density and 1200nit peak brightness. The display also flaunts a 180Hz sampling rate along with HDR 10+ support and P3 wide colour range. With Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top, the display is near-complete bezel-less with just a slightly thick chin, thanks to the new punch-hole camera design. Although the display is the best that Xiaomi has ever offered, we can still get a higher 120Hz refresh rate panel and even a one with Quad-HD+ resolution at the same price point.
The internals of the Mi 10 Pro 5G pack some of the industry leading and top-of-the-line elements promising unbelievable power and seamless user experience. The Mi 10 Pro 5G flaunts the latest 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor and Adreno 650. This is further clubbed with an impressive RAM and sufficiently large internal storage. You get to choose between 8GB or 12GB of RAM and 256/512GB of non-expandable UFS 3.0 internal storage. Software department is up to date, thanks to the presence of the company’s latest Android 10-based MIUI 11 out-of-the-box. The Mi 10 Pro also supports 5G connectivity.
With an astonishing 108MP quad-camera setup, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G promises advance photography with an all-rounder performance in almost any lighting conditions. So, the rear camera gets a 108MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture along with PDAF and Laser AF. This is further improved with OIS. Accompanying this is an 8 MP telephoto lens with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS and 10x hybrid optical zoom. The third is a 12 MP portrait camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual pixel PDAF and 2x optical zoom. The last is a 20 MP ultrawide lens with f/2.2 aperture. Another boost in the camera configuration is a triple-LED dual-tone flash. The Mi 10 Pro also supports 8K Ultra HD video recording at 30fps.
At the front is a 20 MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture and 1080p video recording at 30fps.
Juicing up the powerful configuration in Mi 10 Pro 5G is its 4500 mAh non-removable battery with 50W fast charging support via the USB Type-C charging port. The device also supports 30W Fast wireless charging and 5W Reverse wireless charging. With a huge battery, the Mi 10 Pro weighs 208 grams.
So, if you are in the premium segment smartphone market, looking to invest in a flagship device that caters all your needs, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G is just for you. With powerful internals, impressive camera performance, reliable software and efficient battery, the device offers a complete package. It definitely performs as a tough rival against any other Flagship device and also brings 5G connectivity under the hood.