Amazon Teases Samsung Galaxy M51 India Launch
Samsung Galaxy M51 launch in India is teased by Amazon. The availability of the new smartphone is confirmed by the company to be in the 2nd week of September.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M51 microsite created by Amazon India.
- The specifications have been listed on Google Play Console.
- The launch in India could take place soon.
Amazon has created a new microsite dedicated to the new Samsung Galaxy M51. It gives us a glimpse of the smartphone specs and points towards a launch soon. The image shows the front of the new smartphone that has a hole-punch display design. It has a cutout at the center of the display. This is unlike the early renders of the phone showing a hole cut at the top-left corner of the screen.
If you can guess why the all-new #SamsungM51 is the most unpredictable, power-packed #MeanestMonsterEver, you can stand a chance to win one for yourself. A mean reward for one mean monster lover out there. pic.twitter.com/o2YAzwJL6U— Samsung India (@SamsungIndia) August 27, 2020
The company also confirmed Samsung Galaxy M51 launch on its official social media account.
The phone’s listing is on the Google Play Console website, revealing some key specifications. It will have a Full-HD+ display. The device is also powered by the Snapdragon 730 SoC paired with Adreno 618 GPU and 8GB RAM.
Reports suggest Samsung Galaxy M51 will be launching in the second week of September.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Rumored Specifications
It will feature a 6.67-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED+ display with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper. Moreover, the device is powered by the Snapdragon 730 SoC paired with 8GB RAM.
In terms of camera, the quad-camera setup will include a 64MP (f/1.8) primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro lens. In addition, Samsung Galaxy M51 also offers a 32MP selfie camera in front.
The phone is supposedly packing a massive, 7,000mAh battery. Additionally, it is likely to come with fast charging technology.
However, the company is running a contest in India under which it is asking users to guess the features of the Samsung Galaxy M51 that is open until August 31.
The phone’s price in India is expected to be between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 30,000.
Also read: Sell old gaming console
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…