Apple Store India Launched – See All Prices And Benefits Here
Apple has finally launched the Apple Store Online in India. There will be contactless deliveries keeping in mind the pandemic situation. Furthermore, there are cashback offers on several products as well. So, we decided to compare the prices with that listed on Amazon.
Highlights of the Story
- Apple Store Online has now been launched in India
- Deliveries will be free and contactless, following all safety protocols
- Apple Store Online offers direct support in English and Hindi languages
The Apple Store Online launch in India brings a ton of benefits to the customers. From providing customers with the ability to directly purchase a product from Apple Store to get direct customer support, it was indeed much needed. Furthermore, there are trade-ins, student discounts and multiple financing options as well.
Moreover, Apple products have been sold via e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart for a very long time now. An Apple Store Online was needed in the country for direct support from the company. Furthermore, Apple has also stated that the products ordered from the store will be shipped within 24-72 hours. However, specific products like the Mac might take up to a month to ship, as per the website details.
A big question that many buyers are having right now is whether the Apple products available on the company’s online portal cheaper than their Amazon listings. An important thing to note here is that the launch of the online store in India revealed the prices of the Apple Watch Series 6 and SE. Also, these products are not yet available on Amazon and can be purchased from the Apple Store Online. Moreover, a lot of the products available on the Apple online store are not available on Amazon. This gives buyers an options to go for thos exclusive products as well. However, here is a list of the top products available on the company’s Indian store compared with their prices on Amazon.
Prices Of Apple Products
Apple Store India: Starts from Rs. 68,300
Amazon: Starts from Rs. 66,990
iPhone 11 Pro
The price of the device on both the online stores starts from Rs. 1,06,600
Apple Store India: Starts from Rs. 52,500
Amazon: Starts from Rs. 53,500
AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
Apple Store India: Rs. 18,900
Amazon: Rs. 16,499
Apple Store India: Rs. 24,900
Amazon: Rs. 21,299
MacBook Pro 16-inch
Apple Store India: Starts from Rs. 1,99,900
Amazon: Starts from Rs. 1,95,902
The new iMac 27-inch starts from Rs. 1,69,900 on both the online shopping portals
The base model starts from Rs. 29,900 on both the e-commerce platforms
Apple iPad Mini
Apple Store India: Starts from Rs. 34,900
Amazon: The base variant is not available on Amazon at the moment and the next variant listed costs Rs. 45,900
Now, coming to products which are solely available on the company’s online store in India as of now, these are:
Apple Watch Series 6: From Rs. 40,900
Apple Watch SE: From Rs. 29,900
iPhone SE: From Rs. 42,500
Apple Store India: Benefits
Direct customer support:
The Apple Store India will allow people to shop for the products and interact with online specialists of the company to help them with a variety of queries and issues.
The store will allow trade-ins for the iPhone models available for purchase on it. This means that customers can now exchange their smartphones and get offers on the same against purchasing a new iPhone.
Also read: Infinix Hot 10 Launched
Additionally, the company is providing student discounts as well which allows students to purchase products at a discounted price. These range of products include Macs and iPad models. Furthermore, students can also avail discounts on accessories and AppleCare+.
Payment modes and offers:
Apple provides various offers on modes of payment on its site. You can pay with credit and debit card, credit card EMI, RuPay, UPI, Net Banking and credit card on delivery.
Currently, Apple is offering a cashback of 6% (up to Rs. 10,000) of the cart value on purchases made using HDFC Bank credit cards for a limited time. The cashback will only be offered on cart value of ₹20,900 or more and this offer. The offer is live till 16 October, 2020.
Given the ongoing pandemic, Apple has ensured to provide contactless delivery.
Apple Store India also announced ‘Today at Apple’ sessions. Additionally, customers can opt for a free session with a specialist who can answer your queries and give you basic tips on the various Apple products under this.
Moreover, customers can also get hold of signature gift wraps for the upcoming festive seasons. Additionally, personalized engravings can also be opted for. Furthermore, iPad models and Apple Pencil can be engraved in English whereas AirPods can be engraved in multiple languages including Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, and more.
The takeaway here is that most of the products are not available on Amazon, which can be purchased from the Apple Store India site. Furthermore, the company store will be bringing more and more products in the coming days. Also, the older iPhones will also be listed pretty soon. At the moment, these iPhones can be purchased from Amazon.
Additionally, Amazon is known to give excellent discounts on festive seasons. These discounts won’t be given on the Apple Store India. However, there are various student and trade-in discounts which customers can avail to get the best prices.
Depending on the kind of offers customers are getting from both the portals, they can decide on their purchases. Furthermore, even if Amazon does provide with many offers, the Apple Store India launch will definitely attract a ton of Apple fans.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.