Mi 10T Series To Launch On September 30
The series is expected to feature three smartphones in the lineup.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi has confirmed the launch of the Mi 10T series.
- It is said to come with quad rear camera setup.
- The series is said to include Mi 10T 5G, Mi 10T Pro 5G, Mi 10T Lite 5G.
Xiaomi Mi 10 series flagship smartphones launched globally in February this year. However, the company has sent out save-the-date invites for the launch of the Mi 10T line in Europe. It is launching on September 30 through a virtual event, Xiaomi announced through a tweet.
We're going to launch a new 5G smartphone this September and it will start from €2XX!— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) September 1, 2020
As a new member of our #Mi10 Series, it will be the first to feature an upcoming brand-new @Qualcomm Snapdragon 7-Series 5G Mobile Platform. Amazing value for money to allow #5GForEveryone! pic.twitter.com/yR3r0cEOmZ
This series of smartphones have been in the news for many weeks now. Finally, the leaks and rumors will rest quietly from next week. The series includes the Mi 10T 5G, Pro 5G, and Lite 5G. However, Xiaomi has not confirmed the lineup.
Mi 10T Series Launch: Livestream, Expected Price
The series will be launched on September 30 through a virtual event that will start at 2 pm GMT (7:30 pm IST). It is live-streaming on the company’s social media handles including Twitter and Facebook, as well as on YouTube and the official website.
On the other hand, there are no confirmations on the prices of these upcoming phones by the company. However, Mi 10T 5G allegedly has a price tag of EUR 550 (roughly Rs.47,700) and the 10T Pro 5G may come between EUR 640 (roughly Rs.55,500) and EUR 680 (roughly Rs.59,000). According to a report by GSMArena, the 10T Lite 5G price will sit under EUR 300 (roughly Rs.25,800).
Mi 10T 5G specifications (Expected)
These below specs allegedly leaked a week ago. Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G will feature a 6.67-inch IPS display with 1,080×2,340 pixels resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. Moreover, it will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, paired with Adreno 650 GPU and 6GB of RAM.
In terms of optics, the phone will feature a quad rear camera setup including a 64-MP primary camera, a 20-MP wide-angle shooter, and an 8-MP camera. However, no leaks on the fourth sensor are public. On the front, it may come with a 20-MP shooter.
Also Read: Vivo V20, V20 Pro Launched In Thailand
Moreover, the Pro variant is expecting to carry the same specifications as the non-Pro model with differences in the configurations and rear camera setup. It may have an 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB onboard storage. Additionally, it might pack a 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support.
In terms of cameras, the quad rear camera setup will include a 108-MP primary sensor, a 20-MP wide-angle camera, and an 8-MP shooter.
On the other hand, Mi 10T Lite 5G will be powered by a Snapdragon 7 series SoC with 5G support.
The report by GSMArena says that it might be the new Snapdragon 750G processor. However, there are no confirmations on the above. It did tease a phone with a “brand-new Qualcomm Snapdragon 7-Series 5G Mobile Platform” that will offer “Amazing value for money.”
However, other specs are not out yet.
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…