LG K62, LG K52 Launched: See All Details Here
LG K62 and K52 launches with 4,000mAh battery and quad cameras.
Highlights of the Story
- LG K62 will be available in two distinct color options.
- The K52 comes with 64GB of internal storage.
- They will have MIL-STD 810G-compliant build quality.
LG is on a launching spree this past month. It launched LG K62 and LG K52 as the two latest K-series phones. They both come with a FullVision display that features a hole-punch design. Moreover, it is also claiming that it comes with a pattern to resist fingerprints.
The phones come with an in-trend punch-hole design, MIL-STD 810G-compliant build quality, quad rear cameras, and octa-core processors.
Also Read: LG K71 Launched: See all details here
These smartphones go on sale in the European countries starting next month. Moreover, it will then launch in key markets such as Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East.
LG K62, LG K52 Availability
They will go on sale starting next month in Europe followed by key markets in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East. However, the prices of these smartphones will come out soon.
LG K62 will come in White and Sky Blue color options. Whereas, the LG K52 will offer White, Blue, and Red shades.
Furthermore, LG K42 is also coming to Europe next month. It will be followed by major markets in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East.
LG K62 Specifications
It features a 6.6-inch HD+ FullVision display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, it comes with 128GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB).
There is also an octa-core SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM.
The LG K62 offers the quad rear camera setup that houses the 48-MP primary sensor, along with a 5-MP secondary sensor with a 115-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-MP depth sensor, and a 2-MP macro shooter. For selfies, the phone comes with a 28-MP selfie camera sensor.
It will also pack a 4,000mAh battery. Additionally, there is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It runs on Android 10 with LG’s Q OS on top.
LG K52 Specifications
It features a 6.6-inch HD+ FullVision display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. In addition, it comes with 64GB of internal storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB).
There is also an octa-core SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM, just like LG K62.
Also Read: Realme Narzo 20 Pro: First Impressions
It also features the quad rear camera setup that houses the 48-MP primary sensor and 5-MP ultra-wide-angle shooter with a field of view of 115 degrees. The camera setup also has a 2-MP depth sensor and a 2-MP sensor with a macro lens. In terms of selfies, the phone comes with a 13-MP camera sensor at the front.
LG K52 packs a 4,000mAh battery. Additionally, the phone also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Samsung Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…