Mobile Phones With The Best Display
In 2020, the best display phones is a vital smartphone category that all manufacturers are trying to get their names on. The display has always been an essential part of smartphones. Still, ever since the advent of full-screen touch smartphones, it has become imperative for manufacturers to provide the best display smartphones to consumers.
Phones have been getting larger over the past few years. From the 4.5″ iPhone 4, we have progressed to a time when 6″ big screen mobiles are standard. This is due to phones’ growing utility in everyday work. We use phones to work, connect, watch movies and videos, play games, photography, and even extensive reading. None of these things can be easily accomplished in a small or weak display, which only highlights the necessity of big-screen mobiles.
Resolution is perhaps the most crucial element of any display. Gone are the days of small pixelated screens, instead we have even surpassed HD displays to now having 4k units right in our pockets. The sharp detail makes high-resolution photography and movies fun to interact with. Of course, it all does depend on colour reproduction too, as one display can be high resolution yet still be bland or incorrect in representing colours. Such is also the case with brightness, as only when a phone has a wide brightness range can it be comfortably used both during a sunny day and in a dark room.
Today, various types of displays are available. While IPS LCDs are relatively conventional, AMOLED displays, which used to be uber expensive, have started dropping in price. AMOLED displays have sharper colours and deeper blacks which are very pretty to look at. OnePlus has recently introduced the trend of higher refresh rate displays which makes screen animations look even smoother. Earlier the fixed standard used to be 24Hz but now we are getting 120Hz refresh rate display phones like the ASUS ROG Phone 2, which are an absolute breeze to watch slow-motion videos on.
Another concern is Gorilla Glass protection and IP certification, which increases the ruggedness of a phone. The best display smartphones ought to always have these elements as it makes the phone sturdier to ensure that it lasts longer.
Hence there are various qualities that smartphone manufacturers today have to pay attention to while crafting the perfect display. After all, all of these things must be bundled in a price point that is attractive to consumers. Without further ado, here is a list of the best display phones compiled by Cashify for your viewing pleasure. So let’s go through the best of what is available in the market today and rest assured knowing this is a consistently updated list by our technophile phone reviewers, so you never miss out.
6 Month ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.