Top Camera Smartphones
Some of the most significant innovations in smartphone technology over the past years have been in cameras. The best camera phones have improved so much in the past decade that comparing a 2010 smartphone camera with a 2020 smartphone camera would blow our minds. One does not need to carry a DSLR anymore to capture the best photos out there. Some jaw-dropping photographs have come out of people wielding merely an iPhone or a Pixel. The best camera mobiles today include jaw-dropping features like dual, triple, even quadra camera setups with multiple flash options, autofocus, image stabilisation, portrait mode, and face detection.
One of the primary reasons for the success of Chinese phone manufacturers in India has been their ability to integrate marvellous cameras in their phones. The best budget camera mobiles in India include various models from Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and Samsung. Indians love capturing the moment and providing great cameras helps these companies increase their exposure in the Indian audience. Wide-angle lenses to capture group selfies has been a significant selling point of the best camera phones in India in the last few years.
However, some of the best smartphone cameras are still present only in the premium segment of mobiles which includes the iPhone, Pixel, OnePlus, and Samsung. Indubitably, the best detail is captured by the cameras of these phones without sacrificing on shutter speed, colour reproduction, or even magnification. Multi-camera setups have increased the options available for even amateur photographers to experiment with various settings to get the right angles. These manufacturers are still the champions of the best camera phones market.
Cashify has stepped in here to put together a list of the best camera phones available in India in 2020. So you can browse all the different available specifications today and make an informed decision about your next purchase. Go ahead!
6 Month ReviewsView All
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.
- OnePlus Nord Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 full review in just 2 minutes.