Best Amazon Great Indian Sale Smartphone Deals
Let us look at the best smartphone deals available on the platform.
Highlights of the Story
- Amazon Great Indian Festival sale has started for Prime members today.
- It will go live for everyone else at midnight tonight.
- Here is a list of the best deals available on the platform.
Amazon Great Indian Festival will kick off tomorrow in India but it is now live for the Prime members. It is the time of the year when almost all e-commerce sites go on its sales drive with enticing offers and smartphone deals. Moreover, this time it is even more interesting with Apple’s online store launch in India. To remember, starting tomorrow, 17 October, Apple is also hosting ‘Diwali Offers’ in the country.
Like always, Amazon is kick-starting off its sale a day early for its Prime members on 16th October. This month-long festive season sale will go live for everyone else at midnight tonight. Consumers can look for great offers on many products and most importantly, smartphone deals.
Also Read: OnePlus 8T Cheaper Than OnePlus 8 In India?
Amazon is offering discounts on a wide range of products across smartphones, TVs, smartwatches, electronics, and more. However, in this article, let us see some of the interesting smartphone deals on Amazon for you.
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020 Smartphone Deals
Let us talk about some of the best deals available on this festive sale. Take a look at the table below to see the new prices on these smartphones.
|Smartphone Name||Regular Price||Discounted Price|
|Apple iPhone 11||₹64,900||₹47,999|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus||₹79,999||₹44,999|
|OnePlus 7T Pro||₹53,999||₹43,999|
|Xiaomi Mi 10||₹54,999||₹44,999|
|OnePlus Nord 5G||₹37,999||₹29,999|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite||₹43,000||₹37,999|
|Redmi K20 Pro||₹28,999||₹22,999|
|Vivo X50 Pro||₹54,990||₹44,990|
|Samsung Galaxy M51||₹28,999||₹22,499|
Here are some worth-mentioning smartphone deals:
This recently launched smartphone is available at an effective price of Rs. 45,999 during Amazon’s Great Indian Festival this week.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Launched In India
This mid-range offering smartphone is available at an effective price of Rs. 15,990 (MRP Rs. 20,990) on Amazon during the Great Indian Festival sale.
This already affordable phone is now available for purchase at Rs. 12,999 (MRP Rs. 14,999).
In terms of smartphone deals, Amazon has tied up with HDFC Bank to offer a 10 percent additional instant discount to the bank’s credit and debit card users. This discount is limited to Rs. 1,750 per credit card and Rs. 1,250 for debit cards, for minimum orders worth Rs. 5,000.
Make sure you use the available bundled offers that come in the form of exchange discounts, no-cost EMI options to further lower the effective prices of the products you are buying during the Great Indian Festival sale.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…